Chapter 9.

I woke up to my one direction alarm clock.

I grabbed my crutches and called for Sami.

"I already picked out your outfit." She said.

She was already dressed. She had a cute pare of skinny jeans,UGGS, and a pink shirt. She fishtailed her brown hair with cute blonde highlights.

She put pink lipgloss over her perfect straight smile. She had mascara. She had Blue eyes.

She was skinny.

She leaped me get dressed.

"You want a wheel chair or you crutches?" She asked. "Crutches please." I said.

She handed them to me. "Don't forget this." She said putting phone in my pocket and putting my backpack on me.

"Hop in my car." She said.

She had a jeep. She helped me in.

"Thanks Sami." I said.

"No problem." She said.

It was a block away and you know I have a broken arm and leg both in a green cast.

"Oh and after come to the gym and watch me practice." She said.

"Ok." I said.

We arrived at a huge and nice school.

I went to the office with Sami. "This is the new girl, Maddie." She said.

"Hello Maddie I'm principle Maggie." She said and laughed.

"Here is your schedule." She said handing to me.

"You have everything with me except science." She said.

First was English. "Ladies and gentlemen we have a knew student, Maddie." She said pointing to me.

"Say your names." She said.

It went row from row. "Katie, Lora, Mia, Jack, David, Drake, Collin." And there were more.

A guy caught my eye. Damn! He was cute.

I sat beside Sami and another girl. I felt that guy looking at me.

I smiled at him.

After all my classes Sami helped me to the gym.

"Sit here while I go change into my uniform." She said.

I sat down and got my phone out. All of my friends kept texting me but I ignored them. I felt bad.

"So your Maddie?" A girl asked following by more girls. They crowded me.

"Yes." I said and smiled. "Your so pretty!" A girl said.

"I'm Natalia, that's Margret, Savanna, May, Payton, Mia, Katie, Dawn, and that's Mollie." She said pointing at the people.

"Other girls are coming and I think Sami is changing she is the head cheerleader." She said.

"I know." I replied.

Sami came back. Soon everyone was here.

"Ok big game is in a couple months and I saw the other cheer team's dance and we have to beat it." Sami said.

"First lets stretch." She said. They sat down and did the splits.

They got up and did high kicks. Then they stretched there arms out. They then did there backs and neck.

"Hey Sami!" A guy called. "Hey Gage I'm practicing right now so leave." She said.

"But baby!" He whined. "Fine but sit on the bleachers and keep Maddie company!" She screamed at him.