Chapter 5.

I woke up next to Hope. I got up and checked the clock 9:34. I went downstairs. I saw Matt and Brent on the couch.

"Hey you look good this morning." Matt said. I had a big bun and some shorts on with a big t-shirt.

"Haha real funny Matt." I said in a sarcastically way. "I might go jog tho." I said. "Yea!" He said. I just looked at him.

"Uh um I mean ok." He said. I know every guy thinks I gotta nice body.

I go up to my room and change.

I put on a grey sports bra and running shorts. I put my shoes on and redid my hair into a ponytail. I go and charge my phone.

I walk down and see Magcon and O2l.

I walk in the kitchen to get breakfast.

Someone wrapped there arms around my waist. Nash. I grab my apple.

"Why you ignoring me?" He asked.

"I'm not when a girls gonna eat she doesn't have time to talk." I said eating my apple and turning around.

"You honestly have a nice body." He said.

I shrugged and kissed his cheek.

Hayes pulled me into him and my face was REALLY close to his. He always sent shivers down my back.

I grabbed my phone and went out to jog. I put in my headphones and listened to One Direction.

I ran a few laps around the block and one around a little area of the beach.

I finally got done. I walked in and saw everyone gone except for my girls and Nash, Matt, Cam, Hayes, Jc, Kian, Ricky, Brent, and Conner.

I went upstairs and took a shower.

I got done and put on a shirt that said 'forever 21' in black cursive. I put on high waisted shorts and some sandals.

I straightened my hair.

I walked down and sat on the couch with my fave boys and girls.

"What y'all want to do?" I asked.

"Spin the bottle." Matt said. "Ok." We said. We got an empty bottle and I spun it.

Conner. I kissed his cheek.

Conner spun it and it landed on Jc.

"EW I DONT LIKE THIS GAME!" Conner said. He barely kissed his cheek.

Jc spun it and got Lia. Ha of course they smooched on the lips. Lia spun it and Cam. She kissed his cheek.

It finally came Nash's time. It landed on me. Of course. I kissed his beautiful lips. We kissed for about 10 seconds.

I spun it and it landed on Hayes. I happily kissed him for about 10 seconds on his lips.

We stopped and just did something else.

I started doing gymnastics. Yeah I was good at it.

(A/N I'm going to say Maddie is Nash's age so she can drive.)

"Nash come here." I said. "Yeah?" He asked.

"I'm cold." I said with puppy eyes. He wrapped his wonderful arms around me. "How could I say no to that beautiful smile, beautiful hair, and beautiful eyes. Your so beautiful." He said.

I blushed. We sit on the couch and I snuggled up into him.

"Your hair smells like peaches." He said.