𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 84'

"Why can't I go with you?" Langston asked his mother, while she got ready to leave.

Pharrah sighed looking at him, feeling bad. "It's for mommy's job, no kids allowed Jo."

He pouted and continued to watch her put makeup on her already beautiful face. There was no doubt that he was a mama's boy, Langston stayed joined at the hip with Pharrah no matter what.

"Tell you what, tomorrow we'll spend the whole day together."

A small smirk formed on his face. "Okay."

Finally, she turned around to get his approval. "Well?"

"You look pretty mommy." Langston told her showing a toothless smile.

" Langston told her showing a toothless smile

Pharrah smiled, kissing his cheeks. "Thanks Jo. Be good for your grandma, I'll see you later."

"I love you mommy."

"I love you too baby boy. Don't stay up too late."

Langston watched as she walked out of the bedroom. Wishing he could've went with her. Tears clouded his vision as he laid in his mother's bed, he continued to cry until his light snores filled the room.

—————————————————

The sound of the door opening had waken him out of his sleep. Pharrah quickly looked over at him, seeing dried up tears on his face. She then knew that he had been crying again.

"You've been crying again?"

She knew he was going to lie and say no. "Jo, have you been crying?" She asked more sternly.

Holding his head down, Langston nodded. "I'm sorry mommy."

Sighing she sat down. "I'm not mad Langston, but the crying every time I leave without you has to stop."

"I know." He whispered.

She knew she was only seven-years-old so she tried cutting him some slack. "Did you eat dinner?"

"No, I fell asleep."

Nodding her head, Pharrah went to change her clothes. Walking back into the room, she handed Langston his shoes and jacket. "Come on, we'll get a head start on our day."