𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

I missed y'all and y'all's crazy comments 🤍😭

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭

"Micah, what's up lil man

"Micah, what's up lil man." Langston said kissing his son on the cheek.

Micah stared up at his father with a slight grin on his face. He was now two and a half months and healthy as can be. Miara on the other hand had been in and out of the hospital since giving birth.

"He's so big now." Rebel said grabbing him.

She had finally came back to stay with him after her nephew was born to help him out.

"Yeah I know."

The doorbell ringing causes Langston to stand up to answer the door. Lianna was supposed to be coming over to visit Micah and bringing Lehlanii to stay over for the weekend.

"DADDYYY!!" She yelled once the door opened.

"Bug, what's up baby." He scooped her up in his arms.

Lianna walked around them, and went to wash her hands before grabbing the baby from Rebel.

"Hi Micah." She said in a baby voice.

Hearing Lianna's voice Micah shows a big gummy smile. The two had grew very fond of one another. Whenever she could Lianna visited and helped out with him. She even took him up to the hospital to see Miara. She even went as far as to ask Lianna to be Micah's godmother. Immediately accepting her offer, she helped as much as possible.

She wouldn't admit it but Lianna was okay with being friends with Miara. The two actually had a lot in common, their conversations were never dull they always had something to talk about.

"What am I chopped liver?" Langston said sitting down next to her.

Looking over at him she smiled. "Hi."

Rebel had took Lehlanii upstairs with her to give the two adults a chance to talk. Lianna continued to talk to Micah and Langston watched her intently.

"So what's up witchu?" He

She shook her head. "Nothing, chilling."

"You talk to your mama?"

"Mhm." She answered dryly.

He knew that it was sensitive topic for her but he wanted to hear how she felt about the situation. But Langston also knew that Lianna liked to keep her feelings bottled up.