Oikawa Kinnies

NOW IMMA GO OFF PEOPLE ONLY HATE OIKWAA BECAUSE HE "PUNCHED" TOBIO AND BECAUSE HE'S "SELFISH" HE IS WORRIED AND NEED A THERAPIST.

True storyline for him and Kageyama: Oikawa was actually in a panic attack and in a bad state of mind. His body was being a mind of it's own and TRIED to hit Kageyama, as in result Iwa actually stopped him before that happened SO N O he didn't get hit by him. Oikawa after he was stopped you could/can see that he was in a state of shock in the aftermath. 

Another reason people hate on him is because they see him as a bitch, tbh he worked his ass off and took his mental health to it's worse. It was taken away by some first kid with a high jump. 

So, Oikawa in other words is very much relatable, and the most realistic, so far in my backstory checks because I have a problem. (I didn't go IN DEPTH like I should've, sorry.)

OKAY, enough of that. 

Here is the ✨r e a l✨ Oikawa kinnies

(If you can't tell I'm one-)

They're extremely confident, but not in their skills.

They care a lot about what people think of them, often asking if I look good, but at the same time you don't give a flying fuck.

You act all chill, and charismatic, but you're actually scared, panicking, and terrified on the inside.

You have a god, superiority, and a inferior complex.