1: Dangerous, cocky, a jerk- a Vampire; Good thing he's hot.

Start from the beginning

"Well you are.. plus- my daddy didn't really tell me not to do this specifically when he told me about strangers."

"It's just a name." He muttered, kissing me again.

I sat up straight and looked him dead in the eyes, "I.." I paused, "I am the Batman."

He stared at me flatly, I shrugged innocently, "You didn't say it had to be real.."

“Fine then, my name is Spiderman.” I raised an eyebrow and he shrugged, “You didn’t say it had to be real.” He mocked.

I rolled my eyes, “But you can’t pull of the whole Spiderman thing- Spiderman is the good guy, you have a dark thing about you, like I don’t know a demon, or vampire or whatever, you should be Venom instead- and I'll be Spiderman, I don't like Batman any more..” I shrugged and kissed him, ignoring the shocked expression on his face.

He pulled away again and I groaned annoyed, “Look dude- if you don’t want to do this can I go? It’s been like twenty minutes and we’ve just been making out..”

“What did you want to do.” He asked, amused.

“The same thing that I know you want to do.”

He smirked, “You sure are different- human.”

“I don’t know if that was a compliment or an insult.” I muttered to myself jumping off the sinks.

“And where do you think you’re going?- Spiderman?” I heard him ask, I looked up at him and rolled my eyes.

“I’m going to get hammered Venom. Want to join me?”

“Wouldn’t miss it.” I heard him reply as I headed for the doors, I could feel him close behind me we were about to reach the bar when I felt him stiffen and stop. I whirled around and saw his hard face even in the dark.

“Shit!” He cursed and grabbed me shoulder and pushed me in a completely different direction to the bar- we ended up outside.

I looked at him as if he was crazy, “Oh hell no, I'm not drunk enough for this. I’m going back in, you can score with another person.”

He raised his eyebrows, but his eyes were panicked. “Dude calm down, what’s up with you?- wait, no, no, I don’t care- so don’t tell me.”

“Just shut up!” He ordered, a scary look in his eyes.

I furrowed my eyebrows, “Are you like freaking kidding me? Do I look like an idiot to you-”

He slapped a hand over my mouth making my words muffled- my eyes went wide and everything began to span as the alcohol began to take effect. “You will listen to me and you will listen now- be quiet or I swear to Satan I will make you wish you were never born- since I don’t think you’d like being dead.”

I narrowed my eyes at him, not fazed by the threat but still did not say a word, he began to relax as minutes went by- I started getting tired and irritated not to mention the side effects of the alcohol was starting to take its toll, I tapped the hand that was over my mouth- he narrowed his eyes at me and pulled his hand away but silenced me with his eyes.

I breathed a sigh of relief and glared at him, he was still glancing around nervously- I hadn’t even realised that we were in an alleyway. I started walking out of it, but I felt him grab me around the waist pulling me back. Okay this so wasn’t funny anymore..

“Get off me you bastard!” I roared as I tried to run away- he tightened his grip on my waist and then again put his hand back onto my mouth hard, I could barely breath.