1: Dangerous, cocky, a jerk- a Vampire; Good thing he's hot.

Warning: Sexual content and strong language.

Enjoy.

#'

_

Bright, shiny, flashing lights- thumping, pumping, adrenaline rushing music rushed through my veins as I drowned yet another shot of tequila.

"Hey Joe!" I called my voice slurring slightly, sitting down on the bar stool. "Can I get some Vodka?"

Joe stood in front of me, hands on his hips, "Na-uh, nope, no way girlfriend!" He shook his head vigorously. "You are not going to have anything to drink tonight. You're lucky you can even get in a club- actually you are lucky that I don't get you kicked out!" He scolded.

I smiled at him innocently, "What do you mean, Jo-Jo?" I asked as I held up my I.D.- well fake one, but it still is one! He rolled his eyes and snatched in from my hand, I pouted but didn't say anything- there is only so much you can say to Joe for him to keep his cool.

He slapped the I.D. onto the bar in front of me and looked at me through narrowed eyes, I shrugged, "Can I get my Vodka now?"

He stared at me, glaring at me- I cocked my head to the side until I finally sighed in defeat- a flicker of hope flashed in Joe's eyes as he looked at me smugly, "Fine!" I sighed exasperated- "I'll get another shot of tequila then.."

He glared me with more intensity and I stood up, my hands up in surrender, "Jeez, I wasn't that thirsty anyway." I muttered and snatched my fake I.D off the bar as I walked away back onto the dance-floor.

I squeezed myself through sweaty bodies as they ground amongst each other, I got to the other side about to go to the restroom to touch up my make-up when suddenly a pair of red eyes entered my vision. I blinked a few times and saw a boy- no a man who was looking at me a smirk on his face- whoa he was hot.

I smiled at him seductively and walked towards him,..

-

I clutched his shirt in my fist and pulled him any closer if that was possible- his tongue roamed my mouth. My legs were around his waist and I soon wound my hands around his neck bringing his face closer to mine.

I moaned in his mouth and he pulled away moving his lips to my neck were he trailed kisses all down my neck to my collar bone.

I yanked his face back up and brought my lips to his- sucking on his bottom lip.

"Oh- God, you are so hot." He breathed, I smiled against his lips.

"Well you're not too bad yourself." I replied, he laughed against my lips.

"You know we only met five minutes ago.." He stated as he pulled away.

I rolled my eyes, "So?"

"So you really want to go this far with someone you've only known for five minutes?"

I snorted, "Dude, I am probably never going to see you again and you're hot- do you think I'd miss the opportunity?- do you even care?"

"Guess not." He shrugged and kissed me hard, I grinned against his mouth- he pulled away seconds later.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Why do you ask?" I shot back, becoming irritated.

"Just curious- I mean, it's polite to know the name of the girl you're making out with in the restroom of a club- isn't it?"

I smirked, "I guess it is, 'polite'," I emphasized, "but I don't want to give my name to strangers- my daddy told me not to." I joked.

He rolled his eyes, "I'm the stranger?" He asked, looking pointedly at our position- me on top of the sinks while he stood in front of me holding me close.