Formation of a Plan

Start from the beginning

He pressed a button and Cody's voice came through, "Could you watch this Togruta for me? She keeps throwing temper tantrums because I won't let her see my blaster, and her crying is driving me nuts,"

"Cody, I'm in the middle of—"

"Please? I also have some things to do and I'm not your babysitter,"

Rex looked to Anakin who nodded, "Fine, I'm on my way,"

"Thanks brother,"

"Why don't we take her to the Temple instead of having her here with us?" Rex asked his general.

"I working on it. But for now we have to care for her, and besides, she only seems to behave when Ahsoka or you watch her,"

Rex nodded and grabbed his helmet and tucked it under his arm. Once he left and was out of earshot, Anakin said, "Is he okay? He's been a bit off lately,"

"Yeah well war will do that to you,"

"Duh, but this is different,"

"It is. He just... he's been stressed lately, what with this clone protocol and all,"

"Oh,"

"And it hurts me too because I know he's trying to put on a brave face, but I can see through that sometimes I wish can't,"

"I know what you mean,"

"I try not to talk to him about it since he doesn't like talking about it. But he needs to release the pressure soon otherwise he's gonna burst,"

Anakin nodded, "Obi-Wan's been wanting I talk with me, you can do whatever for a bit,"

"Okay,"

Anakin left the room and Ahsoka stood there for a bit thinking of what to do. After a while, she decided to go and talk to her husband. She walled out of the room and headed down the halls, nodding at the passing clones. She subconsciously messed with the fresh bandages on her arms and had to stop herself, if Kix found out he'd be mad.

Ahsoka made it to the room and she opened it, smiling at the sight in the room. Rex lying on his stomach and Annalex was sitting in front of him doing some digital coloring on his data pad. Ahsoka started to walk over to them and Rex looked over his shoulder, "Everything okay?"

"Yeah, yeah Anakin stepped out to talk to Obi-Wan so I decided to see what was going on in here,"

Annalex look up at Ahsoka with her big blue eyes and smiled, "Meht,"

Ahsoka sat down next to Rex then gasped when she realized what she said. Rex turned his head and gave her a confused look, "What'd she say?"

"Oh uh nothing. Don't worry about it,"

Rex pushed himself off the floor and he was now sitting cross legged, "She kept calling me... well she used these weird trills and stuff so I can't pronounce it-"

"Khos?"

"Yeah how'd you know?"

"...Lucky guess,"

"No, really,"

Ahsoka sighed, "Meht means mother and and Khos means father,"

Rex's eyes widened, "Oh no. But that doesn't really make sense, why does she think I'm her buir?"

"It does make sense, her mom was a Togruta and I'm the only other Togruta she's met so far, at least, I think. And she needs a father figure in her life, so she probably just had you fill that empty hole,"

"Yeah maybe," Rex stood up and combed his fingered through his hair.

"Are you alright?" She knew he only did that if he was nervous.

"She thinks we're her parents. We know that for sure. But we're in a war, Ahsoka, I'm mean, Force forbid one of us gets hurt, but if one of us did, I don't think her tiny body could handle that all over again,"

"So you think we should cut off ties with her while she's still young?"

"Maybe? I just don't know,"

Ahsoka stood up and walked up to him, "Let's just wait a bit. Who knows, this war could end sooner than we think," she planted a kiss on his lips.

Rex gave a quick half hearted smile and licked his lips subconsciously. Ahsoka leaned in and locked her mouth with his. Rex kissed her back and and placed his hands on her low back. He took some steps backward and soon found himself up against the wall. Ahsoka used the Force and locked the door while she was thinking of it. One time, when her and Rex were making out, they forgot to lock the door and Anakin walked in on them. That was an experience she did not want to happened again. Since then they've been extra careful about locking doors.

Ahsoka moved her hands up to his shoulder area and was about to unclip the top of his chest plate when he stopped the kiss, "Cyare there's a child present,"

"Eh, I can erase it out of her memory,"

"Ahsoka!" Rex chuckled. He gave her kiss on the forehead, "Let's finish this tonight, I have to get ready incase Skywalker gets dead set on me sneaking into Kamino,"

Ahsoka slightly frowned, "Okay, but I'll hold you to it,"

"Hold me to what exactly?"

"Me. You. Together. Tonight. Like ya said,"

Rex smirked, "Uh-huh, I figured,"