22. Millions of Words

Start from the beginning

Draco scoffs.

Rowan Bailey

That light brown almost blonde fluffy hair with the shiny smile, it all stood out to familiar. I leave the companion room following this familiar person.

"Jaden?" I ask, holding his shoulder from behind.

He slowly turns around, "Princess, Bailey."

Jaden Mckay was my first ever, everything. He's royalty to the wizarding world. We met during summer. Our grandparents used to go to school together, and eventually they introduced us. We had a sort of 'thing' this summer, but we haven't talked since.

His family has a successful family tree, waiting for him to follow in their footsteps. I wouldn't expect him to be here.

I meet with his brown eyes, "What are you doing here?"

"Transferred."

"Why? Were the boys giving you a hard time?" I laugh. I knew he hated his old school, filled with nothing but boys. I was probably the only girl he's ever seen, well other than his sisters.

He smirks down at me, "Still teasing, I see." I scoff. "I'll see you later." he kisses my cheek before leaving.

I watch as he turns to walk away, finding a companion room. Felt weird having him at Hogwarts, I wouldn't think he would belong here; he's too nice.

My head turns to another familiar voice, this time being Leo. "Is that your new boyfriend? I thought I was next in line." he was leaning side against a companion door room, looking at me. Arms crossed, seeing his rigs while his hair flopped on both sides of him.

I frown my eyebrows at him, "There's no line."

He smirks, scratching his chin, while biting his tongue inside his cheek, "So am I first?"

He scared me during Christmas break, which wasn't fun except for him. I thought I was going to die, making him get a laugh.

He's always been nice, but still he has his mean side to him. As much as I try to not involve myself with him, he's still always where've I am.

I roll my eyes at him, "I have a boyfriend."

"Not for long." he scoffs, walking past me.

I turn to face him, looking at his back, "What's that supposed to mean?" 

"Never mind, princess."

~

Lena Jeramey

Rowan walks back, making Draco fix his posture once again. She closes the door, turning to face all of us, "You are not going to believe who just transferred here." her lips were parted, looking all shocked. 

We all turn our heads waiting for her to tell u.

"Jaden Mekay."

I see Draco's face frown after his name came out of her mouth. I look back up at Row, already looking at me, "Wasn't he your first...?" I ask.

"Yeah, this is weird. Seeing him here, it's all to weird."

Like there weren't already so many guys falling for Rowan. Now we have one more. I can't even imagine all the drama that there's going to be with him here now. I just know Draco is going to have to be on his best behavior not to get Rowan mad again. 

"And why did he transfer?" Draco's attitude was already off to a bad start. He hands her, her book back.

She walks back to the window seat next to me, "I didn't get a chance to ask."