℘ąrɬ 1

| Extra info that isn't really a part of the story: This is in a universe where Daz and Huw haven't met each other yet |

Daz was sitting in his chair in the corner of a small coffee shop waiting for his date to arrive. It was his first blind date and he didn't know what to expect. He pulled out his phone to check the time. 2:00pm, she was 15 minutes late. He was just about to get up and leave thinking she must have ditched when she arrived. Daz looked over to see... him?... He had wavy brown hair and was wearing a grey sleeveless shirt and black ripped jeans with a black jumper tied around his waist. It didn't occur to him that the person that he would be going on a date with would be the awkward person standing in the back of all the photos of the pretty, brown haired girl. But that didn't matter much, he could just explain that he was looking for a girl but he was fine with maybe hanging out for a bit.
Daz got up and walked towards him. "Hello Daz, I'm Huw. I hope we can have a great day today." "Hey Huw, I just have to inform you that-" Daz was about to explain when he was interrupted by two children walking up to him.
"Hey, are you Daz games?" One of the children asked. "Yes I'm am, I'm guessing your fans?" Daz said trying to hurry things up a bit so that he could explain the situation to Huw. He could feel the way Huw was looking at him and he felt a little uncomfortable, but he somehow liked it. Never mind that, I need to talk to these dazzlers he fought to himself. "We love your videos. They've actually really helped me, I've been going through a lot and I don't know where I would be without your videos. But I shouldn't get carried away with unimportant, sad stuff like that. Uhhhhhh wanna take a photo I guess?" Asked one of the children. "Sure" Daz replied as one of the kids took out their phone and they all took a photo. "Okay, we have to go now. But before we go we just have to tell you that if a song gets made about you please make a Daz react to it. Anyway bye!" The child said as they both walked away. Wait, are they going to make a song about me? Daz thought to himself.
"Sorry about that, I'm a youtuber and they must have been two fans of mine." Explained Daz. "Oh, I know your a youtuber. I watch your videos. I'm actually a pretty big fan." Huw said in a way that made Daz blush a bit. "O-oh uhmm well- "My favourite video has to be your if you laugh you drink video" Huw said as he moved a little closer slightly cornering him into a wall. Daz and Huw's eyes met for a moment. Daz didn't know whether to look away or keep staring."Wanna come over to my house?" Huw whispered into Dazes ear. Daz nodded quickly even though he wasn't sure if he entirely wanted to. He was never really attracted to another male before, but Huw was special. He wasn't like any other person he'd met. I've only just met him, I can't fall for him. And I don't even know if he's worthy of my fabulous time Daz thought to himself and almost started smiling...
To be continued