Freddy's during the day.

I sat at a booth at the place. Man, I really did think that Golden Freddy was real. I bite into the free pizza I got from the manager. He had said usually the employees don't stay with the business this long. I don't really have a life anyways so... you know I have a reason to say. "Hey Mike! Can I sit with Ya?" Jake says. I nod and then he slides into the booth across from me. He  asks me how I am liking my job and I reply with, "Its alright. But sometimes I see things there that aren't real... probably really tired by the time I go home." He nods like he understands. "I used to be a night guard for a McDonald's." I wanted to protest and say, BUT THEY DON'T HAVE THOSE CREEPY ANIMATRONICS!! But I don't say that... God, those things are so creepy...

After our conversation , I go to look at the animatronics that the kids are climbing over. "Kids, don't touch those things!" I say. I don't know why, but I feel it is best for children not to go near those... those demon things. I just have a bad feeling about it. The kids don't listen though and they just climb over the animatronics even more and one kid puts his hand in Freddy's mouth. Facepalm. I see the rules posted on the wall and the third line says, 3. Don't touch Freddy. I shiver. Why specifically not Freddy?  I try not to think about it... Tonight, I will be ready.