Let's Unlock x The x Flood Gates

Start from the beginning

"Y/N? Let me look up...Here we are. Her room is 2232, just down the hall on your right."

Levi looked over his shoulder. The man he saw was no longer there. He followed the woman's instructions as well as the numbers on the doors. There's no lavender anywhere here, so how can this hallway possibly smell like lavender?

In her room, Y/N finished making her bed. Stupid Hisoka. The girl stretched her arms and touched her toes. After the crap, he pulled last night...She walked over to the coffee maker next to the door. 

The only sounds that echoed the large room cam from the coffee bean bag that Y/N was pouring into the coffee machine. She grabbed a cup from the countertop and eagerly waited for her coffee to be made.

"Fucking Wing." Y/N muttered to herself, "I just want answers to why I have these powers. But nooo, Gon has to go fuck it up for us." 

Knock. 

Y/N paused, her eyes slowly traveled to the door. They totally fucking heard me talking. She quietly took the four steps to the right. Who the hell is at the door? The man on the other side raised his fist once more and knocked once.

"Can I-" She stared at his face. The door was opened enough for Y/N to get a good look at who was in front of her.

 Levi was the one to break the silence first, "We want to go on a date with you."

The flabbergasted female shut the door in his face. He can't be- Knock. She slowly reached for the door handle. How did he get out of Trick Tower? Y/N opened the door once more, just enough to show half her face.

"Y/N. I..." I should choose my words carefully, we can't have a repeat of last time, "We met, back in Trick Tower."

"Yeah," She opened the door more, "I remember you. Come in." 

If he's here, then that means Eren and Armin are nearby. Which in turn... She pinched at the skin on her arm. The Traveler is real. Levi stepped into the lavish room and closed the door for Y/N. He took notice of the coffee being brewed by a metal machine.

The girl walked back over to the coffee machine, avoiding Levi's eyes. "Listen, you can sit at that table and I'll pour you some coffee. Black, right?" 

"Yes...Thank you, Y/N." 

Okay, that sounded so weird coming from his mouth. He's Captain Levi, Humanity's Strongest Soldier. And he's calling me by my first name. She poured him a cup of coffee and brought it to him at the small circular table. 

He held the cup by the rim and slowly sipped it. Okay, she thought, if he's here with me in Heaven's Arena, then he must need my help with something. She sat up straight and adjusted her posture. 

"I know... Well- I-" She sighed, "Captain Levi. I know who you are. I'm assuming that you know me as Y/N, and..." Am I ready to face this reality? The girl stared at his hands that touched the mug.

"The Traveler." He finished.

And he's, unfortunately, telling the truth. Y/N exhaled through her nose, "I was afraid you were going to say that. Listen, I don't know what memories I have with you guys in your world. This place... This is where I started off. So whatever kind of help you need from me, I doubt I can give it to you."

Levi stared at the terrified and confused girl. She's the last one. "You... There's a key that we believe is in your possession." Levi opened his jacket and pulled out a scrap of paper. He sounds stressed. She placed her feet completely against the floor to feel his heartbeat.