༄CH.11༄

Suga gave you your phone and just as you turned around Daichi said "It's a bit late for a lady to walk alone at night. Suga why don't you walk Y/n to the train station?" You looked at Daichi then at Suga smiling "No, no, it's fine. You must be tired from all the tour-" You got cut off by Suga saying "No, I think Daichi is right. I'll walk you to the train station." The two of you started walking to the train station. "Don't you go home with Kuroo and Kenma?" Suga asked. You looked at him and replied "Yeah, I do. I waited for the two of them, but I guess they left before me. But look if I'm bothering yo-" "No, no, no. I just wanted to make sure you're safe." Suga said. You smiled and interlocked your arms with his. He looked at you in shock but you just simply replied "Shall we go?" Suga smiled and said "Yeah, let's go."
                       ༄Timeskip༄
"Well, here's my stop." You said. Suga looked at you and said "See you tommorow. Be safe." You started walking and waved to Suga. Suga waved and smiled to himself, he felt something warm around his heart. Could he be falling in love?
You stood on the train station, waiting for the train, when all of the sudden a voice came behind you "Oi Y/n." You turned around and saw Kuroo and Kenma. You crossed your arms and furrowed your eyebrows "Why didn't you wait for me in front of the school, idiot!?" Kuroo smirked and said "So you and your little boyfriend could have some time together.~" You blushed and looked down "He isn't my boyfriend.." Kenma snickered, still playing game on his switch. The three of you entered the train and sat in your seats. You were looking out of the window when all of a sudden your phone started ringing. You looked at who was calling you and it read "Koshi🏐". You looked at it confused and picked up. "Hello?" You said. "Oh, hi Y/n, it's Suga. Kuroo gave me your number and I put mine in your phone.." You looked at Kuroo with a death look and he just smiled smugly. "I wanted to ask you if you'd like to hang out tommorow. If you don't have any plans.." Suga asked. "I'd love to actually." You answered. "Alright Y/n, see you tommorow, bye!" "Bye!" With that you pressed the end call button and looked at Kuroo "Why do you have to get in everyones buissnes Tetsurou.." You asked. "What can I say.. Doing the God's work." He answered and put his arms behind his head.
                        ༄Timeskip༄
You got home and did your night routine. You layed down in bed when all of a sudden you got a text on your phone. It was Kenma asking if you wanted to play games with him and of course you couldn't say no to the games. You got up from the bed and sat in your chair, turning on your computer. After some time of playing Kenma spoke "Oi, Y/n..." "Yeah Kenma?" You answered. "Do you really like Karasuno's third year setter?" Kenma asked. Your eyes widened and you started blushing "Well, uhm, you see, I... I don't know. I mean he is attractive and I really like his personality but uhm, we've known eachother for only a freaking day, you know.." You answered. "So is that a yes or no?" Kenma asked. "I guess you could say yes?" You answered. "HA, I KNEW IT!" Kuroo was suddenly heard. You furrowed your eyebrows and said "KENMA WHAT THE- no, no I'm out. F**k you guys." You said annoyed and ended call with Kenma.