༄CH. 16༄

*Beep...beep...beep* Your alarm was heard on the side of your bed. You lazily lift your arm and turn it off. You looked at the clock and it read 07:05. You stretched your limbs and yawned. A knock was heard on your door "Who is it?" The door knob moved and the door opened "Me." Kuroo leaned on the door frame with his arms crossed. You furrowed your eyebrows "Why are you here at 7 AM?" You asked. Kuroo chuckled and said "For practice." You looked at him confused and said "Practice..? Tetsurou are these one of your dumb jokes?" You questioned. Kuroo rolled his eyes and said "How do you think you'll become better for the national team, huh?" You death glared at him and said "Fine. Get out so I can get ready." He turned around and closed the door.
༄Timeskip༄
"Y/n you need to set it higher!" Coach Manabu yelled. Yaku recieved the ball and you set it up in the air, just perfect for Kuroo to hit it. "Now that's what I call a set! Good job, Y/n!" Coach Manabu said. Kuroo gave you a high five and said "Good job, idiot. But you're still not good as me." He smirked weirdly and held a thumb at his chest. You glared at him and said "I don't know about you, but I got into national team." You smirked and flipped him off. He rolled his eyes and looked at the opposite side of the net. On the other side were Yamamoto, Kenma and Shibayama. Yamamoto served the ball and Yaku recieved it. You went tricked into Kenma thinking you'll do a setter dump by placing your hands the wrong way. He jumped into a blocked, and fell into your trap. You turned around and spiked the ball next to Kenma. The loud noise of the ball hitting the floor was heard. Kenma looked at the ball astonished, aswell as Yamamoto and Shibayama. You grinned and said "That will do well on nationals." Yaku laughed and said "I'm sure it will." All of you went to the bench to stretch, meanwhile Lev and Fukunaga were cleaning the floor. Yaku was picking up the volleyballs from the practice, meanwhile Lev was bugging him. "Lev, shut up." Lev didn't stop, it got to the point that he said "Yaku, are always angry at me because you're shorter than me?" Lev genuenly asked. Yaku dropped the volleyballs and kicked him in the side with his legs. The whole bench was laughing. "And that's a thing to never want tell Yaku." You said wiping your tears from laughing.
༄Timeskip༄
You were looking out of the window, zoned out in class. "Y/n..Y/n.." A small piece of paper hit the back of your head. You looked behind you and Kuroo and Yaku were laughing. You rolled your eyes and turned back around. You could hear the small quiet chuckles behind you. "Okay, Y/n, Yaku and Kuroo. Go in the back of the classroom and bring me those 2 tables." You nodded and turned around walking to the back of the class. You lifted the table, along with Kuroo. You dropped it on purpose, pretending your hand slipped. You were on verge of laughing but instead you said "Tetsurou! Are you alright?!" You knelled down next to him and whispered in his ear "Payback, bitch." You laughed and he just glared at you and said sarcasticly "Thank you for being such a good best friend.." You grinned and said "As always!"