“Okay in here,” she said and reached for the door. Out of nowhere a huge security guard stepped in front of Paige, a mean look was plastered across his face. He looked like the typical security guard – bald head, sunglasses, muscled arms, black shirt, black pants, ear piece, every detail was correct.

                “Can I help you ladies?” he asked in a rough voice.

                Paige stepped back and placed her hand on her hip angrily, “excuse me, do you know who we are?”

                He leaned down towards her and grinned, “yeah, you’re fans that aren’t getting near the boys.”

                Paige raised a brow and smirked, “actually we’re the wives of three of the men in that dressing room.”

                “Oh really?” the guard asked.

                “Really,” Tori stepped in, “except her, she’s just a girlfriend,” she pointed a thumb towards me. I turned my attention to Tori and shook my head, as if that mattered at the moment.

                “Prove it,” he challenged.

                Paige smirked and took out her phone to call Matt but was interrupted.

                “Hey Bruce, is there a problem?” a familiar voice asked behind us.

                Bruce stood up straight and smirked, “just these girls here claiming to be wives of you guys.”

                Brian nodded his head and looked us up and down, “yeah that is a problem,” he paused, “at least it would be if they weren’t telling the truth.” Brian came up to me and wrapped his arm around me, “you see Bruce, these girls were telling the truth. I think you should let them in. Don’t you?”

                Bruce’s triumphant grin faded and turned into a sheepish smile, “yes I do.”

                Brian grinned, “thanks big guy, no hard feelings.” As we walked in victorious Brian fist-bumped the embarrassed guard assuring him he wasn’t angry at all.

                “Thanks for that,” Tori said to Brian.

                “No problem, it feels good to help a few lovely ladies out,” he winked.

                I rolled my eyes at his remark and let him wrap his arm around my shoulders again. As he did so I wrapped my arms around his waist as if to give him a hug from the side. The smell of cigarettes, beer, and cologne was strong on him but I had grown used to the smell and it was comforting now.             

                “What were you doing out of the dressing room anyways? You could’ve been tackled by the crazy fans out there?” Paige asked.

                “Taking a piss and grabbing a beer,” he answered. He pulled the blue Budweiser can out of his back pocket with his free hand and showed it to us.

                Back in the dressing room we sat with the guys while they prepared themselves for the concert. Paige was sitting on the couch with her hand and head resting on Matt’s shoulder who was humming Avenged Sevenfold songs to himself and her.

                Jimmy was sitting at a table lightly hitting it practicing his drumming. He looked like he didn’t want to be disturbed. That must’ve been what Paige was talking about.

                Johnny was lying on the other couch, his head resting on Tori’s lap. He hummed his bass parts while she ran her hands through his hair.

                I was sitting in a hard white plastic chair while Brian sat down on the floor in front of me using my legs as a backrest. I gave Brian a shoulder rub while he moved his hands to different rhythms as if he was playing a guitar. Zack sat across from Brian and moved his hands to the same rhythm as Brian, they played silent duets together.

                “The show starts in an hour, you guys had better go get spots on the front row before they start letting the fans in,” Zack warned us later.

                “Yeah you’re probably right,” Paige said sighing and standing up along with Matt.

                “I’ll see you out there,” he smiled at her revealing his dimples and embraced her while giving her a passionate kiss on the lips.

                Tori and Johnny shared a kiss before she got up and moved towards the door. Brian helped me out of my chair and looked down at me. He placed his hands on my jaw, “are you sure you’re going to be okay out there? I’m still a little nervous.”

                “I’ll be fine,” I smiled gently.

                He moved a piece of hair out of my face then leaned in towards my face and kissed me. He then pulled away and wrapped me in a warm hug. One hand on my head, the other on my upper back.

                I took in all of his warmth and smell then pulled away. “Can’t wait to see you up there,” I said as we walked out the door. Before the door closed I poked my head back in and ignored what Paige had said earlier, “good luck out there Jimmy!” I hollered into the dressing room.

                Jimmy looked up from concentrating on his rhythm and smiled at me then got right back down to work. I stepped back out and followed the girls into the stands.

|Thank you for reading! I hope you guys like it!

That is a picture of the band! Going from left to right: Johnny, Brian, Matt, Jimmy, Zacky. The song is "Sidewinder" by Avenged Sevenfold.

Thanks again for reading comment and vote please! Sorry for any spelling/grammar errors.|