Chapter 17

|Sorry this part is so long you guys. This should be the longest chapter. Later in the story they get a lot shorter don't worry.

The song is St. James and the picture is of The Rev, Synyster Gates, and Johnny.

For those of you who don't know, today is December 28th, the day Jimmy passed away. He passed away in 2009. I think all of you can tell how much The Rev means to me so I won't post a long story about how much I love and miss him. RIP The Rev. You're in our hearts foREVer.

Thanks for reading.|

                After Brian pulled away he looked at me, that same smirk on his face.

                I didn’t know what to do or say, neither did he. We were both in a state of shock by what had just happened. People had continued their usual conversations as if Brian and I kissing was a usual thing. The only people that were still in just as much shock as Brian as I were was Matt, Paige, Jimmy, and Zack.

                All the sounds I was hearing were muffled and the sights were blurred. The only person in my vision was Brian. All Brian. I heard the clanking of heels as Paige ran towards me and grabbed my wrist, dragging me back into the house.

                “Tell me exactly how it felt, what were you thinking when it happened?” Paige asked me excitedly, a large grin was spread across her face.

                We were sitting in her and Matt’s bedroom on their comfy white bed. Their large master bedroom was elegantly decorated and there was even a balcony right outside the two white French doors that led to it from their bedroom.

                “Well, I don’t know,” I stumbled over my words looking for the right ones to use, “it felt like nothing else was in existence at that moment I guess.”

                Paige grinned even bigger, “go on.”

                “And… there were sparks, and I couldn’t breathe.”

                Paige squealed with excitement and grabbed my hands, “so what happens now?”

                I honestly didn’t know. I wasn’t expecting that to happen. Where did Brian and I go from here? Did this count as our second date? What exactly was happening?

                “I don’t know, that’s something I have to talk to him about,” I stuttered still in shock from the past events.

                Suddenly Matt walked into the bedroom, “hey Blake Brian’s looking for you. By the way, that was quite a scene,” he grinned while walking over to his wife and winked then planted a kiss on her lips similar to mine and Brian’s.

                I rolled my eyes and moved a piece of hair out of my face, “what do I say to him?”

                “Just be yourself,” Paige said holding Matt’s hand.

                “Last time I did that he yelled at me,” I said starting to panic and get butterflies in my stomach.

                “Well something you did worked,” Matt said before leading Paige out of their bedroom.

                I gathered my thoughts and took a minute to breathe. After taking a couple seconds for myself I started to walk outside of their bedroom but was immediately stopped and greeted in the doorway by the one and only Synyster Gates.