Chapter 13

~Brian’s POV~

                I did it.

                I tricked Blake into going on two dates with me, I thought as I drove to Jimmy’s.

                I could care less about the thing developing inside her, I just wanted Blake. I felt bad for calling the baby a thing but I honestly didn’t care about it. I didn’t like children and they didn’t like me. I assumed it was because of all of my tattoos, nose piercing, and make up I sometimes wore but there was something else, I just wasn’t good with children so the thought of having a child scared me and was never something I wanted; so I stuck to calling it a thing.

                “So we’re going on two dates to see how everything turns out, since we’ve already gone on our first date that you set up,” I told Jimmy.

                Jimmy and I were sitting in his living room, I in warm-up pants and Jimmy in basketball shorts. We both had a beer in our hands and pepperoni pizza in the other.

                “I knew it would happen!” Jimmy cheered and laughed.

I nodded nonchalantly and took a swig of beer.

                “Oh come on Brian, don’t put up that barrier around me, I know you like Blake. A lot. So just for me, lose the barrier and express your feelings, I’m basically your brother man,” Jimmy complained.

                I shrugged, “sorry dude, I guess it’s just that I’m a little worried she might betray me like,” I couldn’t bring myself to say her name so Jimmy finished for me, “Mackenzie did.”

                I stared at my beer, the feeling inside of me was numbing. I just don’t understand why she would do that to me.

                “Uh oh,” Jimmy said interrupting my thoughts.

“What?” I asked scooting next to him to look at his phone.

                Headlining the internet was: “SYNYSTER GATES: New Pregnant Girlfriend?! How will he Get Himself out of this One?”

                Underneath was the picture Blake and I took at the beach with the three guys cropped out. Circled in red was mine and Blake’s hands still intertwined with each other. Another red arrow pointed to her small baby bump.

                “Dude you’d better call Blake before she calls you, she’s gonna be pissed!” Jimmy warned me.

                I slid my phone out of my pocket and dialed Blake’s number. Jimmy and I went dead silent when we heard Blake’s ringtone right outside the front door. Not a second later the door was almost knocked down by Blake who was banging on it.

|I'm so sorry I haven't been posting you guys. I just finished madrigal stuff for choir at school so I'm wiped out! It's been going on all week, please forgive me!

I hope y'all like the chapter

That is a picture of Jimmy, Brian, and Johnny. The song is "Natural Born Killer" by A7X.

Thank you for reading!!|