Chapter 32: 🍋

Magsimula sa umpisa

I close my eyes, giving him a bright smile . I scoot closer to him . "You are good to me," I tell him, wrapping my arms around his neck .

His eyes travel down to my lips, his gaze lingers on them for a moment . Then, he leaned in, connecting his lips with mine .

It wasn't rough, it was very passionate.
It wasn't like any other kiss we've shared .

His lips trailed down to under my jaw. He left two lovingly soft kisses under there. Then, his lips trailed down my neck leaving multiple love-bruises .

I tried to contain my moans, embarrassed that he'd hear them .

He noticed this, the current spot he was trying to bruise, he bit down on, making me whine out loud.

"Let me hear you, Adiana," he whispered . He immediately went back to what he was doing, I let my fingers tug on his hair, as I finally let out a loud moan once he found my sweet spot.

I felt his lips curve up into a smirk up against my neck as his lips made their way towards my collarbone .

I snapped back into reality, grabbing the sides of his face to bring his lips back to mine .

Once they connected, I shoved my tongue in his mouth, he let out a groan as he started to fight back for dominance.

He rips the covers off his body, I rise on my knees, still on the bed . I move to straddle him .

His hands traveled down to my ass, giving it a harsh squeeze, making me gasp. He caught me off guard, making him win . As his tongue explored my mouth, his hands continued to wander.

He leaned back a bit , making me whine once more . "What?" I ask him, noticing his flushed face .

"O-Oh, I'm sorry. Are you n-not r-ready f-for you k-know?" I ask, looking away from him .

"What was I thinking?" I internally yelled at myself .

"Oh! Yes, I'm ready. I was just wanting to make sure this is exactly what you want and t-that you're s-sure," he smiled .

My heart fluttered. I admire and love how much he cares for me, and everything he'd do if I asked him .

"Okay," he lowly whispered, leaned in once again .

"Okay," I whisper, as his lips got closer to mine .

As they're moving against each other, loud lip smacking is heard .

He lets out a giggle, before groaning into the kiss. I feel something poke from underneath me , as I go to look.

He pulls me back into the kiss 10x more passionately .

"You don't get to look yet, Adi," he giggles. I soon grow tired of only kissing, so I let my hands trail up under his shirt feeling his abs and chest .

He pulls back, biting his lip. His hands rest on the bed, leaning his body back , puffing his chest out .

He innocently looks up at me, "You want this off?" He teasingly asked .