"Never again," Lucy managed, "I think I'm going to be sick."

They joined the group, Ron looked worse off than Lucy, doubled over, clutching his stomach.

"Over here!" Harry gestured for them all to follow him to an old, battered phone booth, "come on!"

Fitting all eight of them inside was quickly proven impossible.

"We'll have to go in two groups of four," Hermione declared.

"We'll go with you two," Sawyer said in reference to Lucy and himself.

"Hurry up then," Harry ordered, ushering them inside the booth, "Ron, we'll wait for you when we get inside."

Still looking quite sick, Ron offered a half-hearted thumbs up.

Hermione closed the door while Harry dialed a series of numbers on the receiver.

"Welcome to the Ministry of Magic, please state your names and business," a female's voice rang through the box.

"Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, Sawyer Thorton, Lucille Evans...We're here to save someone, unless your ministry can do it first!"

"Thank you," the same voice spoke, "visitors, please take the badges and attach them to the front of your robes."

Metal badges flew down through the chute. Hermione distributed them, pinning her own to her robes.

Lucy looked down at the silver badge in her hand.

Lucille Evans
Unregistered
Rescue Mission

Frowning, she looked up at Sawyer's badge.

Sawyer Thorton
Rescue Mission

She nudged him in the side to get his attention, pointing to the 'unregistered' on her badge.

His eyes widened and immediately looked at his own.

"Visitors to the Ministry must submit their wands for registration at the security desk which is located at the far end of the Atrium."

"Fine!" Harry said, clearing getting impatient, "now can we move?"

The floor beneath them shuddered and the pavement rose up past the glass windows of the telephone box.

A gold light appeared and they all sucked in a sharp breath, holding their wands at the ready.

The doors opened into what Lucy guessed to be the Atrium, it was dimly lit and seemingly empty.

"The Ministry of Magic wishes you a pleasant evening," the voice said.

"I guess we'll just wait here," Harry said anxiously.

The other four didn't take nearly as long to get through the entrance, the door reopened, letting them though only a couple minutes later. 

"Come on then," Harry said urgently, running through the hall to the corridor to the elevator lift.

This time all eight of them were able to fit inside. Harry jabbed the button labeled '9' and bounced on his heels anxiously as they began to move.

"Department of Mysteries," the same female voice called out as the lift came to a halt.

"Let's go," Harry breathed, leading the way down the corridor, "ok, listen," he stopped about six feet from a slick, black door. "Maybe some of us should stay behind...like a lookout, and—"