Y/N Bio

Name:Y/N of Syracuse

Age:Unknown

Height:180cm

Weight:70kg

Gender:Male

Birthday:Unknown

Likes:Astronomy,logical decisions

Dislikes:Vague reasoning,tangled machinations

Natural enemy:)D̸̡̡̡̛̛̗̠͙̼͕̘͚̥̠͑̑̍̑͆͗̊̆̾͒̒͂͜͝ḯ̶̡̨̧͖̝̘͚͙̦̥͍̪̬͓̼̺̊͗̋͒̆̒̀͐̄͜a̷̡̧̛̛̙̦̬̟͉̳͓͔̜͍̥̗̜̲̗̯̖̩̲̅̄̈́̇̀̈̒̊̽͛͘͘̕l̸̡̧̟̩̳̱̠̫͎̹̘̝͍͔̑̾̒̾̃̈́̉́̃̔̽͂͆̌̎̽̊̋̈͋͊͂g̶̡̨̡̘̪̯̪̣̠͉̱̮͚͎̼̣͐̏́ā̴̢̨̧̡̢̢̫̣̮͇̘̩̱͓̮̳̣̠͈̲͈̉͑̇̂̄̐͒̊̓̋̾͌̌́̎̕̕̚͜(̶͖͎͍̲̉̆̓̃̅̿̾́͒̒͒̓̓̚͠͝ͅP̷̛̣̫̯͈͍̓̈́̎̐̂̑̓̄̓͛̈́̐̂̈́̇̚͘͠͝͠ͅr̴̖̣͈̺̮̝̯̮͕̹̫̤̱̄̇͆͋̏̓͐̍̏̽̓͑͘i̶̡̼͙͙͛̆̌̔͒̌m̵̧̨̭̩̟͖̘̜̱̜͕̝̝͇͔͔͖̦͖̈́̑̀̔̄̌̉̈́͘ị̵̧̪͍̖̖̝̞͖̻͍̰́̀́̆̍͌͂́͋͋̒̍̉́̉́͝͠g̵͉̃̄̈́͛̉͝e̴̡͙̼̮͓̺̟̳̭̩̠̯̫͉͔̼͙͔̦͑͘͜͜n̷̫̎̓͒́̾͌͋̓̎̐̋̽̓̀́̉̈́̕͘͘͘į̷̼̘̣̲͇̺̝͉͕̌͗̑̄̀̆͛̾̈̍̽́̍̐̉̒͘̚̚͝͝ơ̴̧̺͚̘̜̬̟̮̫̥̫͖̟̝̳͔͈͛̈́́͑̂̀́͊̀̃̆͛͋͆̈́͗͠)̶̢̨̛̣̠̰͇͙̯̖̳̱̠͍̼̎́͜?̷̡̡̛͓̰͚̺̞̜̖̯̻̙̤͇̹͇̟͇̣̑̔̔̓̌̃̓̇́͆̾̋̀̀͘͘

Stats:

Strength:E?

Endurance:D?

Agility:C?

Mana:C?

Luck:A?

NP:B?

*The parts that have a ? symbol means they might change overtime*

Noble Phantasms:

Katoptron Katho Phlegon: Clustered Straws, Burn Out like the Moon

When summoned, a celestial globe (Sphaera) appears in front of Archimedes' chest. It collects and accelerates particles of sunlight and temporary spiritrons in the atmosphere to generate a tremendous amount of energy, which he then unleashes as a devastating beam of light.

Personality:

Archimedes favors logic and rationalism, does not stray from his own views if possible, and endeavors to treat all things with objective dignity.

Archimedes is introverted, stubborn, and active. He is the personification of order, individualism, reason, and rationality. He is loquacious, but while his tone is gentle, there is fire behind his words. He is a curious creature, both social and rational.

Archimedes believes that the world should be peaceful, and does his best to ensure that it is, but he also places himself above this level of reasoning. "Totalitarianism is the best method to achieve societal happiness. That is because we are able to acquire more resources in the most efficient manner by these means. This is how a system should be. Yes, indeed... All human beings, aside from myself, should work for the greater good."

Archimedes approves of a society that is logical, but not necessarily because he dislikes conflict; rather, he thinks it is necessary to sustain a machine with high productivity.

Archimedes believes that the solutions he seeks are paramount to everything else, and he has used everything and anything as mechanisms to help achieve his goals.

The foolishness of humans... The weakness that prevents them from accepting reality for what it is because they prioritize their emotions... This is what Archimedes hates, but it is not a personal dislike so much as animosity towards the overall way humans exist.