Abel Taurus

Name: Abel(really compressed Amberlight according to Rwby Team name generator) Taurus

Allusion: Cain and Abel, Parable of the two brothers, Moses and Xerxes

Personality: Rambunctious, careless, free-spirited, unbound by authority, easily bored, loyal to friends, never leaves allies behind, vehemently against smoking, dense, short-tempered, confrontational but only verbally, secretly an avid reader of poetry and cooking

Look: Red spikey hair, bull ears, 5'8, blue eyes, fair skin, brown leather jacket, jeans, running shoes, black fingerless gloves, grey shirt, and nose bandage covering an SDC branding

Age: 16

Gender: Male

Aura Color: Copper Red

Specie: Cattle Faunus

Semblance: Reverse Impact

Semblance Description: He can reverse the direction of physical force that manages to make skin contact with him. This however does not mean he doesn't take damage that's why he uses his sword as a medium for the most part.

 This however does not mean he doesn't take damage that's why he uses his sword as a medium for the most part

Weapon Name: Clarent

Weapon Description: A rough looking two handed longword which boasts an engine-like mechanism built into the cross-guard. He can insert dust crystals into said engine and "rev" it up like a motorcycle, infusing the blade with the dust. He can also use the dust to fire off arcs of element-infused mid ranged projectiles.

Background: Abel is the second son of the Taurus household and one of the two only survivors after the SDC decided to frame and publicly execute his parents as a scapegoat for their owners. He and his older brother, Adam Taurus, were able to barely escape with their lives. Both were then forced into escaping until they were found by the White Fang in its peaceful glory days. He then joined the White Fang alongside his older brother, determined to stop anyone else from getting hurt by the ceaseless discrimination. As years went by, his older brother became more and more resentful towards humanity while he continued blissfully  unaware. However, after an altercation, when he was forced to witness his older brother kill a random civillian, only then had he realized the full gravity of his actions. So, he decided to run away once more. This time, he ended up in Vale wherein he was then taken in by a kind old couple when he was 13. Now, he wishes to become a huntsman so that maybe, just maybe, he can rise high enough in the ranking system so that he could gain the fame in order to try and quell the racism towards his people.

(Optional) Theme Song: