Together...Forever.

(Y/N)'s pov-

I woke up in a strange room, I moved my hands a little and heard chains but paid no attention when I turned my head to see a familiar face. My eyes widened and I panicked. I quickly made as much distance as possible by putting my back to the wall on the other side of the bed and put my knees to my chest, my body facing the man in the chair next to the bed. When I looked at his face fully, I recognized him almost immediately. "I-Izuku..?"

I started to tear up when saying his name. "I-I... You're alive!" Tears started to run down my face when I said that. "Hey, Angel... I missed you." He doesn't seem...right.

He seems different...but I don't care. I just care that he is here, alive and well. I soon look at my wrists that had chains on them. "W-why am I chained up?" I looked at my wrists then back at Izuku in confusion.

"I didn't want you to leave me... as you did before." His eyes widened a little and he showed a big smile, he kinda looked worried, while he answered. Soon as he finished speaking, he looked down, it looked like he was going to cry. It breaks my heart that I didn't get the chance to say a word to him when I left years ago.

I quickly got up and hugged him as far as the chains would let me. "I-I'm not leaving anymore, I'm here t-to stay!" After a few minutes of only hearing my sobs, he mumbled something but I couldn't hear it. After he stopped mumbling, I felt a sharp pain in my neck and everything went black.

Izuku's pov-

After 3 hours of waiting, (Y/n) slowly regained consciousness. Her eyes widened when she saw me and quickly tried to make as much distance as possible, she then realized who I was. "I-Izuku..?" She looked... relieved. "I-I... You're a-alive!"

Tears started to fall from her beautiful, (e/c) eyes. She looks so beautiful..no matter what she does, it never fails to make my heart skip a beat. "Hey, Angel... I missed you." I gave her a light smile as I got lost in thought. My thoughts were interrupted when I heard the chains on her wrists.

"W-why am I chained up?" There wasn't a word that could describe how she looked. Seeing her chained up, crying, makes me feel... strange inside.. like I wanted more of her. I brushed off the feeling as I answered her. "I didn't want you to leave me... as you did before."

My eyes widened a little as I smiled at her as I answered. I tried to hide the tears in my eyes by looking down, still smiling. I don't know why I'm crying for her. She left me and now, she probably thinks I'm still weak. I'm not weak anymore... I'm not the 'Deku' she saw years ago.

"I-I'm not leaving anymore, I'm here t-to stay!" Her saying that got me upset for some reason. I don't want her near anyone, not even her family. I can't risk her leaving me again, we can be happy together... forever. After a few minutes of hearing her cute sobs I mumbled, "I love you, (y/n).. but I can't risk it."

I made sure she couldn't hear what I said and carotid punches the back of her neck to make her pass out for a bit. I unchained her and carried her out of my room to the bar area. "You still carrying her around?" Dabi said with a tired look on his face. "I'm taking her to the basement, don't go down there," I said walking to the basement door till I stopped for a minute.

"And DON'T tell Toga." I gave Dabi a death glare before turning around and walking to the basement. The basement was fairly big and it had a bed in the back corner along with some clutter of booze supplies. I chained her to the wall next to the bed and sat back to wait for her to wake up again. After a few hours, I heard the basement door open and someone walking down the steps.

"Hey, Shigaraki has an errand for you," Dabi said still having a tired look on his face. I sigh, irritated that I had to leave (Y/N). I kissed her forehead and walked out of the basement. All I could think about was her and me together

while I was away from her.

(A/N)- Sorry if it was bad, I stayed up till 4 a.m. typing away and none of it saved so I had to retype everything, which sucks. Anyway, cya, weirdos.

word count- 814