He's waiting..

(Y/N)'s pov-

Everything is black and cold. I can feel something wrapped around my torso, is this... rope? where am I?! I panic and start to squirm around to no avail of getting out of the rope. I started to hear heavy footsteps above me, so I stopped and sat quietly to hear the direction of the person above me was going.

Soon as I stopped to listen, the footsteps stopped. I clenched my eyes closed in fear. Soon I felt something warm and I didn't feel the rope on me anymore. Then I heard someone speak to me, "wake up!" I opened my eyes to see a little boy sitting on my stomach.

I looked around to see I was in a room, who is this kid? He looks familiar like I've seen him somewhere before. He had green hair... like-. I stopped my train of thought when he started smiling at me weirdly.

"He is waiting." I feel a heavy feeling in my chest when he said that, the same feeling at the café. "Who is waiting?" The little boy gets off me and runs out of the room. "Wait!"

When I exited the room, it was just a black abyss. I look around for the little boy and see him just standing still. "Where are we?" I grabbed him, not letting him out of my sight, but soon as I blink, he was gone. I look around for him and see a light.

I ran towards the light, there was a cracked door and I pushed it open. It was too bright, I closed my eyes and opened them again after I felt someone grabbing my hand, dragging me.

"Come on, (Y/N)! We are going to be late." Wait, that's- "Deku we won't be late!" Why did I say that, late for what? I blinked and he was instantly gone as well, and I'm back in the black abyss. "H-hello?" I felt arms wrap around my waist, as I look back to see who it was, it was Izuku. "Now they won't steal you from me."

He gave a creepy grin and I looked away, terrified, but then I saw all my friends on the ground with blood puddles surrounding them. I stood in shock as tears stream down my face. "W-wha-" Izuku cuts me off. "You're mine now, my beautiful angel~" I look over to him to see his blank expression, "I'm waiting."

I pushed him away in fear and confusion. "I'm waiting... I'm waiting.." He kept repeating those two words while he slowly tries to approach me as I step back every step he takes. I bump into something small and turn to look at what I hit. It was the kid again.. now I know why he looks familiar.. he looks like Deku. "He's waiting." He said.

I turned around and Izuku was gone, I started to run away from the kid in fear. I tripped over something, and before I could hit the ground, I woke up gasping for air. "W-what the.." I put my face in my hands and feel tears running down my face. "Deku... is waiting..? For what.." I question it then eventually let go of the nightmare.

"It probably meant nothing," I sighed in relief.

author's daily note- sorry it isn't as long, but I did upload 4 times yesterday so, eh. Cya in the next post, weirdos.

word count- 579