we will meet soon, 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍.

(Y/N)'s pov-

It's been 2 days when I had that strange dream, I couldn't get my mind off it during my patrol. I was beating myself up debating if I should or shouldn't share my dream with Kirishima. 'I'm just worrying about nothing.' It felt like a war inside my head to the point I got a migrain being so lost in thought. Soon I heard something break, like glass, and a women scream.

I stopped my train of thought and ran to the sound. It was coming from a little jewlery store not too far from where I was patroling. Soon as I arrived, I saw a guy in a black vest with a white dress shirt and tie along with a mask on his face. He was trying to push the women away to escape with a little bag of stuff in his hand. He soon got out a knife and lifted ot intending to stab her. Whilst he was about to stab her I rushed in and blocked him from stabbing the lady and tryied to grab him with my chains.

As I tried to grab him he turned into some sort of goo, the bag too. "What the.." I mumbled to myself even more confused. I turn around in an instant to see if the women was ok. While I was helping the lady I felt like someone was watching me, I brushed it off since it must have been citizens looking at what all the comotion is.

3rd person-

As soon as you turned your back to help the poor lady, someone started to watch you on a roof of a tall building near the jewlery store. they sat down on the edge of the building with the bag next to him. "That was a close call." He made a sadistic smile laughing a little. "I can't wait to meet my little angel again, there is so much to catch up on!" He stared at your every move like a predator watching its prey.

Soon you left when other heroes arrived and told them the information about the break-in near your post. Adter you left the peraon watching you retreated to his hideout where a group was waiting for him.

The mYstErIoUs person (you probably have a good guess who) arrived at his hide out where a blonde haired girl was waiting for him. As soon as she heard the door open she jumped up, excited to see him. "IZUKUUU!" the girl screamed as she ran and hugged him, giggling. He looked annoyed as he pushed her off while walking to a bar area to sit down. As Izuku sat down someone came out of the back, the guy had black hair with burns on his skin. "Hey, you're back." The guy gives him a shot that was originally for the blonde, she just stared at Izuku with love sick eyes.

"I was close to being caught." He says that while putting the bag of stuff on the counter. "Angel almost got me." He said it in a low, almost crumbling, voice as he had a slight blush on his cheeks, making the blonde a little jealous he mentioned someone who he clearly likes. "By the way, Shigaraki wants you." The black hair guy said in a monotone voice. "Great, cracked lips needs more stuff from me." Izuku rolls his eyes as he gets off the stool and walks to the back, meeting Shigiraki. Shigaraki motions Izuku to sit down on a couch that was in the back room.

"What do you need?" Izuku snaps at him looking a little annoyed. "I want you to deliver something to One For All." Shigaraki lifts up a small box and places it infront of Izuku on the coffee table. "What's this?" Izuku looks at the box then back at Shigaraki with an annoyed and confused experation.

"It's a chip I need to to deliver, if it get into the wrong hands, it's game over." Izuku looks back at the box and stares at it a little in thought. "When do I deliver it?" Izuku picks it up and holds it. "Tomorrow at midnight, there should be less people near this area at night."

They both finished talking about transporting the chip safely to One For All and all went to their rooms and slept, except Izuku. He snuck out to go to Kirishimas house and watch you. When he got there, he went into a tree that has a clear view into your room from the window. 'My beautiful angel, soon we will meet..' he thought to himself while looking at you with a sadistic smile forming on his lips. Izuku could tell you were uneasy from the way you looked around with a worried look on your face.

'Don't worry, angel.. we will meet soon.' He chuckled quietly, his face turning a pinkish-red fantisizing about you and him together.

(A/n)- Heyyy I'm alive! Also- how the heck am I at 155 reads now?! I'm happy you guys enjoy it so far! Also, I will be posting on the weekends only. Anyway, if you have any questions or requests then tell me! That's all, cya weirdos.

Word count- 877