|CHAPTER FIVE:| REPRODUCTION|

I had been released and given a tour of the house. Or a mansion in this case. They told me to shower and then head downstairs for dinner. My graduation was at 10:00 am so how long was I here for? How long was I unconscious for?

     My room was styled to my liking, surprisingly. It had all black walls with one blood red one. My walk-in closet wasn't filled with dresses that are worth more than me or heels that are going to double my height. All of my old clothes were in here as well as new ones- all of which were in my size.

     In my bathroom, all my hygienic products as well as beauty products seemed to be brand new and organized to perfection, not that it'd last anyway. I took a shower and washed my smudged makeup off, along with my flat ironed hair. I liked my curls, I guess, but straight hair seemed to make me feel better about myself. I hope one day, I can change that.

      I got out of the shower and changed into black leggings and a fitted black long sleeve. I detangled my hair in the shower and kept it down to air dry. Time to go downstairs bitches.

     Alright, now for the hard part, which staircase leads to the awaited destination. "Need some help finding your way?" I turned around and saw Luciano looking down at me with such an intense stare, I wanted to run. Why is he hot? It is unacceptable and unnecessary. "Uh, no that's fine thanks." I couldn't be in the same vicinity or even within a three-mile radius near him. He made me feel things. I don't like feeling things.

     He smirked slightly, "then lead the way. Which one leads to the downstairs kitchen?" He was teasing me- wait! He said the downstairs kitchen, does that mean that there is another source of food. I like it here.

     I had finally made it down the correct staircase, after having an internal battle with myself about whether or not I should let Luciano lead the way, my reluctant self lost. It was kind of awkward, being led downstairs by a super attractive person but being socially awkward as hell and not knowing how to converse. Luciano, however, was the complete opposite. He asked how I was feeling about the whole ordeal.

     "It's strange, I was raised to believe he died," he slightly turned to me. "Your father?" He asked. I nodded, "my mother, she told me that he had been in a car accident when I was just a child. Said if he could, he'd come back for me. Guess I never understood the innuendo until now."

     He didn't once interrupt me, which I was grateful for. "Something I caught, though, she said he'd come back for me not us. He left when I was really really young but I remember how much they used to argue." I continued, "They thought I couldn't hear them, but thin walls allow you to hear things you shouldn't. Sorry, I'm rambling, bet I talked your ear off, huh?" I laughed lowly, attempting to lighten the mood after my depressing life story.  

     He chuckled and looked back at me quickly. "No, I like that you opened up to me. Makes me feel special." He joked, "and if you are worried about me speaking to the others about this, don't. I don't particularly enjoy the action of revealing others private information to ones whom aren't involved or needed in the topic." I nodded, grateful.

     "I like the way you speak," I commented from behind him. Was that a dumb thing to announce? Probably, but my motto is YOLO!

     He landed on the last step and turned completely to face me, "The kitchen is the first door to your left. And I like your voice." He turned and walked away in the direction of the kitchen.

     My voice? I sounded like a teenage boy going through puberty. 'Just take the compliment, Bea!' Am I scolding myself mentally right now? 'Yes,' my inner self answered my other inner self. Ok then. To the kitchen, we saunter.

     I opened the kitchen door, yes these people had a door to the kitchen, they had doors for everything. My 'brother' was already seared at the dining table. Along with my 'father' and Luciano, as well as 5 other men. As soon as the door closed behind me, everyone went silent and looked up at me.

     "Sorry," I said. "You have to pay a $15 fee in order to tour the museum that is I." Some of the men let out chuckles while others slightly smirked.

     "$15? But pricy for something that looks like you, don't ya think?" I turned to the feminine voice that spoke in disgust.

     She shouldn't be speaking upon looks, I thought. "Wow, you must have hella light feet because I didn't notice you walking in." Where the hell did she come from, anyway?

     "Excuse me?" She screeched.

     "I can confirm right now, at this moment, that you cannot sing. There just isn't a way for you to sound good." I had just now noticed the men watching the scene unfold. Thanks for backing me up fam!

     "Oh! You are going to get it-"

      "Sorry," I cut her off. "I don't argue with jealous bitches that aren't worthy of my precious time. I apologize for making you believe otherwise." I smiled sweetly at her, "Love that lipstick shade on you by the way. Really brings out your complexion and puts the whole look together."

     The men's necks snapped toward me and looked flabbergasted.  The girl, whose name is yet to learn, stormed off.

     I grabbed an apple from the counter and took a bite, "dude! You didn't tell me our sister is badass!"

     I choked on my apple.

     "Sister?!" I wheezed.

     "All of you?!" Deep and painful intake of air.

     "We are all related?!" They looked at me concerned and nodded.

     "What the fuck, dude?! You couldn't stop producing after the first one?!"

     Suddenly, then burst out laughing. My 'father' turned to me and smiled slyly.

     "It just happened."