Arriving At The House

I stare out the window of the guest bedroom, quietly humming a song that was stuck in my head. I couldn't sleep. Not when in only a few hours we'd be in San Antonio for PAX South. I had to beg Mitchell to go. I couldn't wait any longer to meet all his friends.

I hear a light knock on the bedroom door before Bee walks in. She's still in her pajamas. She sits next to me on the bed.

"Have you been up all night?" She asks.

"I can't sleep." I whisper.

"Well, Mitchell is in the shower and we're leaving soon so get ready." She says.

Bee gets up and leaves the room. I grab the outfit I had layed out a few hours ago and changed into it. A black crop top with long sleeves and high waisted black skinny jeans. I slipped on my pair of studded heels boots. I apply a light layer of Makeup then put my makeup bag in my carry-on bag.

I leave my temporary room and go into the kitchen, searching for something to eat. I spot Bee's Nutella tub and take a spoonful. I walk out the kitchen satisfied with my choice of food and walk into the living room. Bee is already sitting on the sofa watching a YouTube video on the big.TV.

"Is that my Nutella!" She yells, spotting the spoon hanging out my mouth.

"Well you weren't eating it." I say sitting next to her.

"You're lucky I like you." She jokes, poking my arm.

Mitchell comes out the bathroom fully clothed and plops down next to me. He snatches the spoon out my hand and eats the rest of the Nutella off it.

"Mitchell, that's gross!" I squeal.

We watch few a of Louis Cole's videos until we have to leave for pur flight.

***

At the cube house.

We're right outside the house everyone is staying at. None of the other guys know I'm Here so its going to be a surprise. Mitchell banged on the door loudly, making sure everyone in the house heard him.

I peeked through the glass on the door and saw Mark walking towards the door. I loved Mark. His livestreams were so funny sometimes. He opens the door and smiles widely at Bee and Mitchell. It takes him a second to figure out who I am but when he does he hugs me.

"Chloe! What're you doing here?" He laughs.

"Surprise!" I smile. "I couldn't pass the opportunity to meet my favorite youtubers."

I drag my suitcase behind me and search the house for everyone else. This place is so huge. I walk into the kitchen and see piles of suitcases scattered around so I abandon mine here too.

I turn around to a pair of arms wrapped around me. I wrap my arms around them too, not really caring who it is.

"Its so good to finally meet you, Chloe." A female voice says.

"Karrine, I didn't know you were going to be here?" I say.

Ever since Liam told me him and Karrine were dating we've texted basically everyday. She's one of my best friends. I'm so glad she's here. Now when the guys are at the meetups we can go shopping.

"Where is everyone?" I ask, noticing how quiet everything is.

"We're the only people who have arrive, the others should be here soon." She smiles brightly.

There's a knocked at the door and me and Karrine go over to see who it is, Mark and Liam following. I open to door to see 3 boys standing there. Ryan, Brayden and Jordan. They said they were in San Jose! They are such pranksters!

"Oh my god!' Mark yells as he bro hugs Brayden.

"You guys tricked us!" I laugh, hugging Ryan.

I turn to face Jordan as I let go of Ryan's Embrace. I pull him in for a tight hug, still laughing at the fact I fell for their prank.

***

IM DOING A CUBE FANFICTION! I JUST COULDNT RESIST THERE ALL SO PERCECT! OTHER CHAPTERS WILL BE LONGER BUT I WANTED TO POST THIS NOW. PLEASE LEAVE A VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU ENJOYED IT! MAKE SURE YOU CHECK OUT MY OTHER FANFICTIONS!

ALSO IT TOO HEARTBREAKING NOT TO SEE SOME OF THE CUBE MEMBERS AT PAS SOUTH SO PEOPLE LIKE GRASER AND WILL ARE GONNA BE IN THIS BC I LOVE THEM. AND SOME PEOPLE WHO ARE THERE MIGHT NOT BE MENTIONED BC I DONT KNOW WHO THEH ARE.