Vampires!?

Chapter 1 VAMPIRES!?

____________________ 

She slowly opened her eyes and blinked a few times. Suddenly she remembered everything. The man that had attacked her... his fangs and red glowing eyes... She sat up straight and noticed she had slept on a couch. There were pillows spread all across the couch. Her long black hair was messy and she was very sweaty.

'How are you?' Someone asked, the girl looked up and saw a boy. He had blackish-brown hair, and he had beautiful bright green eyes. He had a smile on his face... suddenly she remembered his smile... he was the one that saved her! 'Ehh... I'm fine.' She couldn't speak for a while because she was still a bit shocked of the night before. 'Thank you so much!' The girl suddenly said. 'No problem.' The boy said in a calm and friendly voice. 'So what is your name? Mine is Drake Vrozen.' He said. She didn't feel scared anymore, she felt at ease with this boy. 'Rukia Seiren. Thanks again Drake!' Drake smiled and pulled her of the couch.

'So what were you doing here Rukia?' He asked quietly, as if it was a dark subject. She looked at Drake. 'I just went out for a walk...' Drake looked at her. 'Why? On DeadIsland? There are no people here.' Rukia gulped. 'Why not? What do you mean?' Rukia asked. She didn't understand what Drake was saying. 'Have you ever been here?' Drake asked, and Rukia shook her head. 'I live on the other Island close by. I take care of myself.' She said. Drake looked at her.

'Wow, what about your parent?' He asked. 'No one knows, they think it was a because of a car crash.' She said with a sad smile. 'They were great parents. But they died when I was 7' Drake nodded. 'So why are you here?' He asked. 'I came here to think, to get away of everyone else.' She answered. 'So you didn't know this was a special island.' When he said the last two words Rukia looked at him. 'SpecialIsland? What do you mean?' Drake looked at her. 'This Island is forbidden for humans. Every one knows that vampires live here...' he said.