Prolouge

A woman with red hair screams to a  man  and he says says "Honey I see the head" "Don't honey me Minato Namikaze I will twist your your head  and pluck your eyeballs out after this because you made me endure this!" Time skip ⏭ 

{ Naruto becomes 15  and becomes feared by kiri kumo suna because they were not in a time of peace with them  and iwa in war .He has earned the name lightning flash for flying raijin and his  raiton attacks}   He sees a iwa jonin and flying raijiins him/her  the jonin is caught off guard and attacks him after naruto raijins him. [raijin means flying raijiin so you know  why i say raijjin}   They get in taijutsu battle naruto launches a right hook on his head the nin         punches him with  his left   naruto blocks it  taijitsu battle over now for ninjutsu naruto says  wind style great breakthrough   earth style   mud wall  it blocks the attack       lighting style hades dogs {this is my own made up jutsu}      the jutsu knocks the iwa jonin out cold and the dogs bring the iwa jonin body to naruto goodbye goodfight    a slash of blood gets in naruto face he wipes it with his towel in his sealing scroll  .That was the only major fight in the war for naruto  .After the kyubi attack his parents die and his  brother menma is born and he is the  only person to take care of menma.