"Sweet heart!" Jimin ran to me as soon as he saw me. He lifted me and looked at me like an excited baby. I could see Jungkook rolling his eyes at the back.

"Jimin put me down please," I whispered. He laughed and set me down on the floor.

"Jungkookie! Mina!" I hugged them.

"Finally someone decided to show up," Jungkook said. His face showing a gentle smile. I shrugged.

"Shit ton of stuff to take care of in Uni," I said. I ruffled his hair to which he smiled.

"Oh, the announcement for nationals has come out," Jungkook said smiling from ear to ear.

"Oh that's great! All your practice will definitely pay off," I said. I sucked my breathe as Jimin hugged me from back. Jungkook face turned into a frown. Jimin stuck his tongue out to purposely piss him off some more.

"And the shooting for the drama will start in next two weeks," Jimin said.

"Okay, my arrival today is like having all the good news thrown at me all at once," I said. Everyone laughed.

"Byeol, been a while since you are here," Mr. Wang said, emerging out of his room.

"Hello Mr. Wang. How are you?"

"I'm good. And Jimin would you mind letting go of her. Atleast around me?" Mr. Wang said and disappeared into one of the rooms again.

Jimin did a loud sigh before letting me go. I suppressed a smile and I could see Jungkook trying his best not to mock or laugh at Jimin.

"Don't worry. We can get rid of him this week. Goodness! Finally!" Jungkook said as he walked to punching bag.

"Don't worry, Nancy will keep you company after I'm gone. You sure loved her presence didn't you?" Jimin said smirking.

"Who is Nancy?" I asked.

"Someone who throws herself at Jungkook all the time," Mina rolled her eyes.

"What?" I asked again, looking at three of them in turns.

"Nancy is the female lead in the drama," Jimin answered.

"Oh, oh wait. She is getting trained too?"

"Yeah," Jungkook sighed.

"Wait, do you know something that I don't know?" I asked curious.

"Nothing serious. It's not worth discussing. Besides it's not good to talk about someone behind their back," Jungkook said, seeming visibly frustrated.

"Okay, no problem," I walked to Mina and sat by her side. She seemed mad. I wondered just who the hell is this Nancy to make everyone leave with different kinds of emotions.

"Are you okay?" I asked Mina. She looked at me and shook her head. I decided not to prolong it any further because she didn't seem to want to talk about it.

Jungkook's nationals are not far away. He needs extra hours of practicing. It seemed dream like to actually believe that he was going to take part in nationals. He already participated in junior nationals but this is huge.

I congratulated him and told Mina not to worry about things so much. She nodded her head but didn't looked satisfied. I managed to escape the extra clingy Jimin before he locked me in his embrace. On the way I dropped by my favorite cafe and managed to run into Jin.

"Wow," I said as I took him by surprise and sat down.

"You took me by surprise," he said setting his coffee cup down. I pulled his cake towards me and started eating it. He shook his head as he smiled. He called the waiter and order another cake for him.

"How is everything?" he asked. I looked at him for more elaborated question. "University, life and everything in general?" he elaborated.

"Oh, tiring but good. I've managed to finish all the submissions before due date so I'm pretty proud of myself," I said taking a bite of the cake.

"That's good to hear. So I've not taken the offer. The modeling I mean," he thanked the waiter as he set the cake on the table.

"You mean the underwear one?" I asked. He almost choked on his coffee. I suppressed a laugh.

"Yeah and I would like if you don't use the word. Thank you," he said. I nodded smiling. We talked for a while after which he walked me to my dorms.

"I think I'll visit Jungkook tomorrow. That kid might actually forget my face if I don't got atleast now. It's been like a month the last time I visited him."

"Yeah, you should. The nationals are coming up so he might get busy. You better meet him when he still has time to do so," I said. He nodded and waved at me. I slept as soon as reached my room. It was only six in the evening but I felt dead tired and felt sleep deprived.

I woke up in the morning and shifted lazily in the bed. There were not many classes to attend that day so I just decided to sleep in. It was around eleven in the morning when I woke up and got ready.

I was on my way from dorms to the classes when someone decided to interrupt me.

"Hi, are you Miss. Byeol?" A person I've never seen in my life asked me.

"Yeah? And you are?"

Instead of answering my question, he waved looking behind me. Before I could think or act, over ten people came infront of me.

"Miss Byeol, are you Jimin's so called rumoured girlfriend?" One of them asked. I lost my damn mind at his question.

"Miss Byeol, fans are very curious about Jimin's relationship. Would you please comment on how you both met and fell in love?" Another question from another one.

"Who are you?" I asked confused and scared. I just didn't understand what was happening. I took a step back.

"I am a reporter working in entertainment section of K-herald. Lee Sung Jin."

"I am a reporter from Korean today..."

"I am a reporter..."

I didn't understand anything. My head started to spin. Just how did these people find out. I panicked as there was a flash of camera light.

"Please leave me alone," I said starting to walk away.

"Miss Byeol, please leave a comment on this matter."

They were following me like flies.

"What are you doing?" A familiar voice came in. I looked up and felt relieved to see a known face.

"As a reporter you all should better know that it is a serious offense to take pictures of someone without their consent. Not to mention the mental stress you have put her in with all your questions," he crossed his arms.

"Sir, I don't know your name but as you said we are reporters and we know better. Please let us do our job," one of them said.

"Really? What happens if I actually call the university's management and tell them that you are pestering one of their students. Like who even allowed you people inside?" I didn't know Namjoon can look so intimidating. The times I saw him, he was only a peaceful guy with a lots of complicated yet wonderful thoughts in his mind.

"I think you should leave before I take this to next level. And if you happen to publish any picture you took of her now, I will make sure your news paper is sued," he said and turned to me.

"Let's go," he said. I didn't think twice before following him. My legs felt weak and my mind was off.

But somehow walking beside Namjoon, eased my mind.

Atleast a bit.

Ello, good day everyone. Hope you enjoyed this update. Likes and comments are appreciated.

Donate to my Kofi and support me if you like my stories uwu