“One more, doll face.” In a flash Chris pulled his black shirt over his head and threw it to the ground, leaving his upper torso completely exposed.

I gasped not only from the intricate design across his chest, but also from my heart beating a mile a minute being so close to him like this. I tried to distract myself but further investigating his largest tattoo. It started with a thick vine design wrapping around his sculpted chest, meeting the half skull half women’s face in the middle, with the words ‘decaying: from dusk till dawn’ flowing along the design in fancy lettering.

There were so many questions I had about his chest art, but I couldn’t seem to find the words. I wanted to know who was dying, who the woman was, and what would make him get such a hauntingly tortuous tattoo in the first place. “When did you get it?” I enquired instead, feeling it was a safe question.

“Different times, the half and half woman when I was sixteen, and I added in the ribbon design with the wording on my eighteenth birthday.” His tone was clipped, and had a harsher tone when he spoke of his eighteenth birthday, and I decided to stay clear of that topic for the future. His amber eyes flicked up to meet mine again, and another smile joined his features. “I might get another one soon; I’ve always wanted to finish my wolf into a full sleeve.”

 I tried to picture even more ink covering his body, more black and gray scale, since I down he’d suddenly decide to add colour. It appeared he preferred colourless tattoos anyways. Without realizing it I had moved even closer, and was now only a breath away from having my body pressed up against his.

Chris’ eyes amber eyes darkened to a deep gold and his breathing hitched at my sudden closeness. I was about to take a step back, but as if sensing my movement his hand shot out and wrapped around my wrist, pulling me flush against his bare chest.

“Harper,” His tone dropped to a lower octave and was laced with the same lust I felt running through my veins.

Hearing him say my name caused the lust to rush through every part of my body and settle in my lower abdomen, causing me to whimper with need. I let my hands reach up and touch the bare skin against his torso, moving my fingers in small circles along the contour of his stomach, and tracing the indents of lean muscle.

His hands copied my actions to slip under the same floral tank top I wore for the neighbour barbeque, and brushed against the soft skin covering my hips. Both of our breathing had turned into small pants, and our gazes were locked as if we could block out the rest of the world.

“We shouldn’t do this, it’s too fast” I breathed, speaking from my head but not believing a word of it.

I couldn’t move as his face tipped towards mine, my eyes glued to his lips formed into a smirk, “I know.” His lips brushed across mine, and I felt my knees shake with anticipation, “But I really couldn’t give a fuck.”

 Our lips crashed together in a passionate rush to break the sexual tension. The moan that broke from my throat was raw and thick with want. I felt his lips tilt up in a smirk, but I didn’t care I wanted more, and I wanted it now. I pressed my lips harder against his, and parted my lips as an invitation he wasn’t quick to deny.