Is there more? No. Did I want more? Yes. Did I expect more? Well, duh, of course, I didn't. She was Faith.

I mean come on, there wasn't even an explanation or apology attached to it.

I groaned and pulled my hair out of the ponytail it was in so I could pull at it. Honestly, this ponytail was nonsense to me, I only tied it because Sabrina hated when my hair was down.

There she was, always controlling my life.

The loud knock on my door gave me something else to think about.

"Hope, if you don't tell that boyfriend of yours to stop coming over I'm going going to put him in the hospital," I heard Garrett yell from behind my door.

Oh my gosh, now I have Jacob to deal with. I groaned. Why couldn't I just call him up like a normal human being? Or follow the smartest advice Faith had ever given me?

I mean, she did write it over text: that it would be smart for me to call him over and handle it like adults; a few punches in and I would no longer feel guilty.

I mean it's smart. Scratch the punches.

"Don't do that!" The moment I said that Garrett opened my door and stepped in, I would have lectured him on privacy but it was no use.

"First off, the dude was begging to come in," Garrett said when he stepped in. He looked exhausted and I wondered where he was yesterday, this was the first time I was seeing him since yesterday. "I wanted to tell you after I saw him but I didn't, Sabrina was in here."

This time, I didn't defend Sabrina.

Why? 1. He probably would not listen anyway. 2. I wasn't on speaking terms with her so that would just be a disaster.

"Also why aren't you dressed? We're leaving in like an hour, I have to pick up a few friends of mine if you don't mind, sis." I waved him off.

"I don't, I don't think I'm going anyway. I'm tired and I need some rest," Garrett looked at me. He didn't believe me, not like I expected him to.

He wasn't as dumb as he let on. He wouldn't be studying med if he was.

At least I prayed he wasn't. . .

"Whatever," he shrugged then flopped on my bed. He coughed. "Shit! It smells like cheap perfume and-" I glared at him. He cleared his throat. "It smells different," I rolled my eyes at him and went to sit with him.

Well, it did smell like perfume, not cheap one though. . .

"Yeah, I guess it does," I replied him and looked at my bookshelf like it was the most fascinating thing in the world.

Honestly, I wasn't someone who read on a normal day, it was more of a once in a lifetime thing.

"Are you okay?" Garrett asked me, I looked up at him to see him staring at me oddly.

I ignored his question. "Don't you have a reunion to dress up for?" Garrett rolled his eyes.

"It's not even my reunion. I'm only coming because Maggy knows how to throw a party so I know Betty throwing it wouldn't be any different." He shrugged and I shook my head at him.