033

*telling Yangyang; so based before the last chapter

"Bitch do you seriously need me to come in there with you!" Renjun slaps me playfully on the back of my head.

"Yes! Yangyang ain't good with these things so it makes me more nervous!" I scream back at the boy.

Remain sighs, shaking his head with a shrug before barging into the WayV dorms. Yes they did not have that conversation outside his door that would be embarrassing.

"Hello my fellow brothers!!!" Renjun screamed in Chinese, immediately moving his tiny foot to pick Leon up and give him a cuddle.

"Y/N hello~" Yangyang greets me, laughing at the hurt look on Renjun's face as he doesn't greet him.

"Hello Yangyang..." I awkwardly greet back, fiddling with my fingers. No matter how many times I'm gonna come out, it ain't gonna get any easier.

"Is he okay?" Yangyang asked Renjun, pointing a finger at me with his eyebrows raised.

Renjun sighed with a nod, "yeah he's fine he's just a scared baby that needs to tell you something important."

Yangyang then proceeded to turn his full attention back to me, patting an empty space on his bed for me to take a seat. I force a smile, taking the seat.

"Umm... well... I..." I look at Renjun who groans and makes a hand movement to tell me to hurry up. Yes Renjun is well aware that this is a serious topic and difficult for me to say. He's gone through one of my coming outs already.

"I'm kinda... transgender." I spit out, growing when Yangyang starts laughing.

"Okay." He says with a giggle before he tackles me with tickles.

"What the fuck!!" I yell, wriggling under his hold as Renjun just watches and laughs without helping me.

Yangyang continues to attack my sides, so much for having a serious conversation with this guy. "Yang stop it right now!"

"I can't breath!!"

Yangyang stops eventually, giggling as I try to catch my breath again. "W-what... what the fuck... why is that your reaction... to me coming out as trans?" I breath heavily, holding onto my sides where he attacked me.

"What do you want me to do, cry?" Yangyang chuckles, "oh really?! I'm so sorry Y/N I wish I could of been there to help you through this journey!"

"Bitch you transitioned, I am an idiot and I don't give my comfort I give laughter so you're gonna have to deal with it. Plus I assume I'm not the first one considering Renjun is right there, so I will also assume you've had your sweat moments and times of crying... so it is my job to make you laugh not cry!" Yangyang explained, full on admitting he is an idiot.

"Hehe, you are an idiot." Renjun giggles in the corner, pretending to ignore the glare from Yangyang.

"I mean I guess I didn't expect much from you anyways." I shrug, only for fear to fill my eyes as he pounced on me to attack once more.

•••

I swear I posted the last chapter like 4 days ago what the fuck👁👄👁

I'm bad at sticking to what books are supposed to be about, but I promise we will get some Kun action soon🥲

Excuse my many mistakes