059

"Your food my children." Taeyong placed multiple dishes before us. We all thanked him again, giving him hugs as well.

"Fuck this is go-"

"CHENLE SWEAR AGAIN! I FUCKING DARE YOU!" Taeyong screamed, only to drop his face and smile before walking away.

"Ummm... so we gonna ignore that he too just said fuck?" Haechan chuckled when Taeyong left the room to check one of his dishes.

"Y/N?!?!" A scream was heard, followed by a slam of the dorm door.

Before I could even process who it was I was tackled to the ground by a hug. "YAY I MISSED YOU!"

It was Kun. He had completely thrown himself at me as quick as possible. He had his arms wrapped tightly around me, burying his head in the crook of my neck.

"Hi Kun." I said in an awestruck manner, hugging the older back with a smile.

"You know if we were officially dating I'd smother you in kisses right now." Kun mumbled, not letting me go.

"So why aren't we official?"

"Cause I have something special planned." Kun pulled away to look me in the eyes, a cute little smile on his face before he went back to burying his face in my neck.

"Ugh, get a room you two." Haechan fake gagged, the other dreamies just laughing at Kun.

"OH MY GOD!" Taeyong screamed when he came back in the room again, almost dropping the plate in his hand. "Oh nevermind they're just hugging... looks like I don't have to kill Kun after all."

"What did you think they were doing." Renjun chuckled, Taeyong widening his eyes when he realized what Renjun meant.

"I thought they were kissing for gods sake Renjun!" Taeyong groaned, placing the plate on the table.

"So, you gonna give me my child back?" Taeyong crouched down next to Kun and I. Yes we are on the floor.

"Mine." Kun mumbled, tightening his grip on me.

"No, I don't think he is." Taeyong scoffed playfully, trying to rip Kun off of me.

"Oh god someone help Y/n." Renjun fake cried as he watched Kun cling onto me for dear life.

"Oh... what did I walk into?" Yuta smirked as if he wasn't watching Taeyong scream at Kun and try to tear him off of me. He left after like a second though so we will just pretend he was never here.

"Wait guys!" I screamed, holding they would stop which they did. Quite abruptly too.

"What?" They said in union, the Dreamies too stopping what they were doing.

"I have some good news..." I said, quickly thinking of something to get them to stop.

"Well go on."

"I got an official date booked for bottom surgery."

✖️✖️✖️

.