014 | dig dug

Saturday, November 3rd, 1984

"DUSTY BABY, YOU SURE SHES NOT IN your room?" Mum asked and Dustin stood by the phone, not answering her yet.

"Great news, they found her wandering around Loch Nora," Dustin said and Bea looked at him, he sounded really suspicious at thay exact moment. Mum was crying at this point.

"How did my poor baby get all the way out there," she said inbetween happy sobs.

"I don't know, lost I guess hut they're looking for her," Dustin explained as mum hugged Dustin before running of to help look.

"I'll stay aswell, in case anyone calls," Bea said, standing up from the couch just as their mum left.

"No," Dustin said and Bea crossed her arms.

"What did you do?" She asked and Dustin sighed.

"I found Dart," he said and Bea gasped, mostly in annoyance. "And he grew up into this mini Demogorgan," he explained and if looks could kill, Dustin would be very dead at that moment,

"Shit Dustin," Bea said and Dustin sighed.

"Also, it ate Mews," he said and Bea pursed her lips together.

"Shit!" She swore and Dustin explained her plan to him.

Bea followed Dustin around as he lay a trail of pepperoni and other meat slices all the way to the cellar.

Then Dustin opened the door and the two ran out - her brither ran a bit slower as he wore a lot of protective gear- Dustin led her to the shed and the two locked themselves in there.

"This is all because you didn't let that thing die!" Bea said in annoyance and Dustin looked at her confused.

"He likes Nougat. We had a connections!" He protested and Bea scoffed.

"I love nougat," she said and Dustin turned away, looking through the slats in the wood to see what the monster would do.

Bea clasped her hands to her mouth when she saw the monster eating the trail of meat, it was disgusting. They were both breathing heavily as it turned their way, looking at them.

'Oh my god," she whispered under her breath and Dustin did the most stupid thing.

He ran out, paddle in hand, chasing the monster and whacking it into the cellar before Bea ran out, slamming the door on it.

"I'm sorry, but you ate my cat," Dustin said and the two of them were both panting really heavily.

Dustin keeps trying to call the party.

"This us a code red, I really need someone to pick up here," he yelled out and Bea could hear him talking to Erica from outside whilst he was burying Mews. Bea was in his room, scrubbing the blood of her dead cat off the carpet.