Illusions creations ( chapter-12)

At Mechamato 's space station ,

" Your work of checking that Power spheres is done or not ?."- Amato's wife .

" Almost done ! "- Amato

" Alright , let me help you to finish this , Otherwise you are never going to finish this on time ."- Amato's wife.

" Hey, what do you mean ?.😒 I always finish my work on time ."- Amato

" Ohh , really ! So you don't remember , last time instead of checking power spheres Data , you started talking with mechabot about Boboiboy , and totally forgot about checking power spheres then I have to help you to complete it and ...." - Amato's wife chuckled .

" Fine , I remembered , Now , Let's finish this work ." - Amato

During this , Amato got a transmission from the Maskmana and as he answered the transmission , he saw Maskmana , who is really in hurry and tensed .

" Amato listen , I have something to tell you ....."- Maskmana said in rush

" What's this rush for ?. Is everything ok " - Amato

" what happened ? Another Space pirates attack or something ?"- Amato's wife .

" Even Worst ...... Tampur-A's headquarters is under attack by evil captain Manato and ......" - Maskmana is about to say further, but stopped as Amato cut off his sentence and said Calmly
" Ohh , That's why , you're in such a hurry . " Don't worry , I know everything will be alright , anyway Tampur-A's army is strong enough to defeat them , afterall TAPOS is also there for their help . ".

" But TAPOS is destroyed Now ."- Maskmana

" What ?."- Amato and his wife "What do you mean? How did it happen ? And where's Boboiboy ?."

" Boboiboy's memories are manipulated and Now his with captain Manato and destroying the Tampur-A's headquarters. "- Maskmana .

" What do you mean from manipulated ? How this is possible and Who destroyed TAPOS ? "- Amato's wife.

" Sanaya ! "- Maskmana .

As Amato and his wife heard her name , they both silent for a moment . They don't understand what Maskmana wants to say . They both give a surprised and Confused look to him .

" What ...... What do mean ? Sanaya is alive ?. Where is my daughter ?. "- Amato's wife while holding her tears .

" What's going on , Maskmana ?. What exactly happened ? Tell us everything . "- Amato

And as soon as Maskmana told them everything he saw . They both were shocked . They both started thinking , what to do Now ? They need to Stop her but How ?. And what about Boboiboy ?.

" We have to do something otherwise , unknowingly a sister is going to kill his own brother . "- Amato's wife

" That's not the only problem , If her powers went out of her control , then no one can tell , what will be it's consequences because as you are saying that her powers are already in level 2 ."- Amato

" we ........... We need to go . NOW !."- Amato's wife

" Yes , we don't have enough time . We need to stop her ."- Maskmana .

But , Amato is still thinking about something . It seems like , He's still don't believe that she really destroyed TAPOS , even after telling her everything about herself . Amato's wife and Maskmana both are still looking at him , waiting for him to say something .

" How can you be so sure that TAPOS is destroyed ?."- Amato asked differently

" What do mean Amato ?"- Maskmana