A sorrow of past (chapter-10)

At planet somosugi ,

" Prepare yourself , Boboiboy !"- an unknown voice with confidence .

" Yes , captain ! I'm ready for the war . I will have my revenge from the people who hurt my friends ."- Boboiboy , with full confidence .

" Hmmm. I like your confidence and don't forget that they will try there best to convince you to believe there lies but you don't need to get distracted . Okay ?. And me and my army will help you to have your revenge . "- unknown voice

" Thanks for your help , Captain . But I can't wait anymore , I need to go , Now !!."- Boboiboy with an angry voice .

" That's the spirit of fighting . I like it , but we still need time to prepare our army and we also need to follow the plan . And I will make sure that our plan of Destroying TAPOS and Tampur-A's headquarters will go well. So for Now , Just wait and watch !!"- unknown voice with a evil laugh .

" Hmmmm. Yes captain !"- Boboiboy .
_________________________________________________
At TAPOS,

" Where is she ? "- Admiral Tarung .

" Calm down , Admiral ! We will find her."- Tampur-A

" What kind of power is she using ?"- Ying and Yaya .

" It ...... It looks like it's the power of .................... Power of Redientbot ."- commander .

" What ?" - Kaizo , Tampur-A , Admiral .

Admiral's all anger immediately vanished and they all got shocked as they heard that she is using the power of Redientbot . Fang , Ying , Yaya and Gopal , still don't get it because they never heard of such a power sphere before . But when they take a glance at Tampur-A, captain kaizo, Admiral Tarung and Commander , who are still shocked and don't know what to say and Admiral also removes his battle suit and starts worring. Fang , Ying, Yaya and Gopal also started thinking that what kind of power sphere is that ? .

" What kind of power sphere is that , commander ?."- Yaya

" It's..... It's a kind of unique power sphere ."- commander said with a worried expression .

" It's not possible ! Because that power sphere is already destroyed 12 years ago ."- Tampur-A

" But it's also possible that the information we got was wrong ."- Captain kaizo

" It's impossible that the information we got was wrong , Admiral Maskmana and Admiral Mechamato , personally investigate on that matter, in planet sanatoo"- Tampur-A

Suddenly Yaya got a question in her mind and Asked" Huh , Remember , Siina is also reffering , about the same planet , planet sanatoo ."

" Yay , you're right , Yaya . She's also asking about planet sanatoo ."- Ying

" But why ? What happened there ? And what's the connection of planet sanatoo and Siina ?."-Fang .

" Huh.... Friends 😧, I think we are forgetting something ? Where is that girl Siina NOW ?."- Gopal

" Ahh. Yes , where is she Now ?"- captain kaizo with a tense look.

And as he just asked , where is she ?. Siina immediately appears behind him , tap his shoulder and said politely " Looking for me ". And everyone turned towards her . They all give her a shock and a confusing expression .

" So finally ,I guess , you guys are calmed down ! ."- Siina ( Sanaya)with a sarcastic smile " See , I really don't want to fight with you, at all . I just want some information . And you all are not even ready listen to me ."