"I'M GOING OUT NOW OLD HAG!"I said.

"DON'T YELL FOR THIS EARLY YOU BRAT!"She said.

"SHUT UP!"I shouted back.

"AND WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!"She said.

"I'M GOING TO TRAIN WITH (Y/N) AT THE BEACH!"I said and headed to the door.

"TREAT HER RIGHT AND MORE BETTER DON'T MAKE HER CRY BRAT!!"She shouted.

"Tch.."With that I leave the house and headed to (Y/n)'s house.

While I was heading I eat my breakfast (Water,some bananas and pair of sandwich).

When I was gonna knock on the door someone knock it first..

"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING HERE ICYHOT?!"I said.

'I should be the one who take (Y/n) and headed the both of us to the beach..'

"I'm here to go with (Y/n) at the beach,How about you?"He asked.

"Tch."

And the door opens revealing (M/n)..

"Oh Todoroki and Bakugo..What are you both doing here?"(M/n) asked.

"Good morning Mrs.(L/n)..We're hero to get (Y/n) and to train at the beach as what she said."Icyhot said.

"Oh is that so??..She's still eating come inside.."(M/n) said and we went inside.

Icyhot and I take our shoes off and we both sat in the couch and (M/n) call (Y/n)..

"Oh hey Katsuki and Shoto-Kun good morning..Here some water..Do you guys need anything?"(Y/n) asked.

She was wearing a black shirt and white leggings..Revealing her stomach

'Damn she's hot..And she has abs..'

I looked away and saw Icyhot was blushing too.

'YOU DAMN ICYHOT!!'

"Um hello?"(Y/n) called out.

"Oh sorry..Water is all right.."Icyhot said and take the water.

"I'm good..I have one..Are you done eating?"I asked and she nods.

"So let's go?"She said and I nod.

"Let's go."Icyhot said.

While the three of us are walking I always took opportunity to talk more to (Y/n) but Icyhot keeps blocking and always talk with (Y/n)..

'YOU WON'T GET AWAY WITH THIS!"

"We're here!"(Y/n) exclaimed.

"Isn't that Midoriya?"Icyhot said.

'WHAT THE HECK DEKU IS LOOKING UP?!'

"Izuku-Kun?..Are you all right?"(Y/n) called out.

Still no answer.

I was about to beat him out of the crap when (Y/n) stopped me with a shake head and I stop.

"Oh!..Hey guys,(Y/n)-chan."Deku said.

"What happened to your hand?..Why are you looking up..Did you get yourself injured,didn't you?!"(Y/n) said.

"Oh!..I got injured when I trained solo."Deku said.

"Do you want me to heal it?"(Y/n) asked.

"I-If you insist.."Deku said.

And (Y/n) activate her quirk and change it into her Light Dragon and took Deku's bandages in his hand away and then heals it..