finding ezra custom part 3

Sabine POV:
After Ezra said he would stay the knot I had in my stomach that was confusing me since I got it now started to lessen and my heart rate picked up. Hmm I'm going to have to talk to Hera about this soon.

2 hours after ezra decided to stay with us I decided to ask Hera what this feeling was about. Hey Hera can I talk to you in private for a minute confused she replies with sure let's go to my cabin.
5 minutes later after I finished explaining it all to Hera she chuckled and said honey that's love. I almost fainted when I heard those words. Hera are you 100% sure that I'm in love with ezra. Yes I am she replied.

Ezra POV:
I need to talk to kanan about how I feel around sabine. Now to go look for him finding him in the common room. Hey kanan can we talk in private? Sure let's go to my cabin. Kanan said that strange I thought. Once we got there he asked what I wanted to talk about so I told him all about how I feel around sabine. He started chuckling and that made me mad so in an aggressive voice I said what's so funny? In response to that he said no need to get angry, those feelings you have around sabine and that you can't stop thinking about her mean your in love. As soon as he said that I started stuttering trying to say what do you mean? He replied with your in love, oh and sabine talked to hera about the exact same thing 2 hours ago. At this I fainted.

Kanan POV:
As soon as Ezra fainted I called Hera into my cabin and told her everything about what just happened. As soon as I finished she started laughing and then went to tell sabine what happened.

Sabine POV:
Knock knock, what do you want I said, I want to tell you something hera  replied. Ok you can come in I said, what do you want to tell me? She then said that ezra went to talk to kanan about the same thing I talked to her about and that he has the same feelings towards me, at hearing this I was shocked but she continued and said that when kanan said that you talked to me about the same thing 2 hours earlier ezra fainted in kanan's cabin. He's still there unconscious. When she finished I started laughing and said ok I'll go talk to him once he's awake.

Ezra POV:
I wake up not remembering what happened, that's when it all comes back to me. Oh my kriff sabine why are you sitting in the corner staring at me?

She just started laughing and said your cute when you sleep, in turn making me blush.