(Mount Etna)

(Taormina)

"I have to say, Vidhi, you've done a great job planning this trip," Aryav praised me.

"I know I'm great," I smirked at him.

"I'm already enjoying myself here," Advik smiled at me, and I reciprocated.

"I'll also get married in Italy," Kabir said, and everyone laughed.

We also visited Palermo, Sicily's capital city, known as "the city of delights" for its beautiful gardens and architecture.

We sat at one of the spots on the grass with our legs stretched out, watching the sunset. Kabir intertwined his hand with mine.

"Isn't this beautiful?" I asked, looking at him.

"Not more than you," he replied, making me blush.

I don't know why, but I'm attracted to this boy, or maybe I've started having feelings for him. His chocolatey brown eyes, those perfect lips, and those breathtaking dimples. Gosh, he's so perfect.

We had dinner together, and then we walked randomly to different shops.

"Why don't you watch cricket?" Kabir asked me.

"I find it quite boring. I was never interested in cricket. My family has been adoring cricket for ages, but unlike them, I find it boring," I replied honestly.

"You'll love it once you see me playing," he replied with a huge smile, and I simply smiled back.

"So tell me something about yourself. How did you meet Kavya?" he asked.

"She's my childhood friend. We studied at the same school and then at the same college. And now we work at the same place and live together in the same house," I replied.

"She's actually quite cute, lively, and chirpy. No wonder why Aryav fell for her," he said.

"She is. But she can be boring sometimes. She is a die-hard cricket lover. All she talks about is cricket. Being a best friend, I always listen to her, but sometimes it bores me out," I said.

"You are truly an amazing friend," he said.

"So are you. And it's your turn now. Tell me, how did you meet Aryav?" I asked him.

"We met when I was playing U-19 cricket. And now we share a great bond," he told me.

We returned to our hotel and went to our respective rooms. Kavya was in my room, and we were discussing something about her and Aryav's couple photo shoot (pre-wedding shoot) for tomorrow. Then I went to take a shower because that is what I need at the end of a long tiring day, while Kavya was sitting on my bed using her phone.