"Fine," He caved. "Your blood is both a gift and a curse. You share it with the Commanders. The leaders of my people." He explained.

Odd. "So I'm a leader of your people?" I asked, confused.

"No. But you could be. Your blood is very respected."

"Then why should I hide it?" I snapped. "I mean, if it's respected then wouldn't that mean it's a good thing?"

"Calm yourself, young one. Your blood could cause anarchy among my people. If word got out that a Sky Person had the blood, it could cause riots or wars." Lincoln explained, surprisingly calmly.

I didn't even realize the sharp pain in my stomach until I looked down and noticed how much blood was leaking from the gauze. Shoot, I ripped open my stitches. I winced at the sight and quickly put my hand on it to maintain pressure on the wound.

"What's wrong? Are you okay, yongon?" Lincoln panicked.

"I'm fine," I grunted through the pain.

"No, you aren't. Talk to that guard boy, I'll pretend to be asleep. He will get you to your healer," Lincoln planned. I nodded and practically crawled over to Miller.

I tugged on the boy's shirt. "Miller. Miller," I repeated in attempts to wake him up. My wound was hurting so much, and I was losing too much blood. Finally, after too many attempts, Miller woke up groggily.

"What?" He groaned, still half asleep, his eyes weren't even open. "I'm on my break-" He mumbled before finally catching sight of me. "Holy shit." He burst into action.

"I ripped open my stitches," I mumbled, feeling liquid drip down my torso.

I mustn't have been looking good. He scooped me up and struggled to climb down the ladder, holding me with one arm.

It was still dark out and everyone was asleep. Miller spotted Bellamy asleep, leaning on the table and immediately rushed over to him. "Bellamy, man wake up," Miller shook him awake, luckily Bellamy wasn't as heavy of a sleeper as Miller.

I had lost so much blood, I started seeing black spots in my vision. "Shit. Go get Clarke, now," I heard Bellamy demand. "Lia, you gotta stay awake. C'mon, kid, keep your eyes open."

I did everything I could to stay awake. After what felt like forever, but was only a few minutes, Clarke and Miller came into the drop ship.

"She's lost too much blood. Get my mother on the radio, now." I heard Clarke panic. My eyes were barely open. I could see Miller fiddling with the radio, his shirt was drenched in my black blood.

"Clarke? Clarke, honey, is everything okay?" I could hear Dr. Griffin on the radio.

"Mom, Tahlia's stitches ripped open and she's lost too much blood. What do I do?" Clarke informed her mother.

"Okay, you remember how to do a transfusion, right?" Dr. Griffin said over the radio.

"Mom, we can't do a transfusion. Her blood, remember?" Clarke started panicking.

I started to drift out of consciousness but did my best to stay awake. They couldn't do the blood transfusion because no one had blood like mine. Maybe my blood was a curse.

"Right. Jackson, I need you over here, now," Said Dr. Griffin. "Stitch her up and we'll see what we can do."

"Alright, Tahlia, this is gonna hurt." Clarke cautioned. I gripped Bellamy's hand tightly, preparing myself for the pain.

I was so weak, I didn't even think I could scream anymore, but tears streamed down my face like a waterfall. 

Wow, I'm so weak. I cried this much just getting stitches. 

Damn, where did that mindset come from? 

Something in my mind was just telling me I had to be a warrior. I'm not sure why but I believed it - I obeyed it. I stopped crying.

"All done," The pain finally stopped.

"Tahlia, honey, how you holding up?" Dr. Griffin's muffled voice asked.

"I think I'm fine, Doc," I slurred, I was really drowsy from the blood loss. I was actually starting to wonder if I would make it. 

At some point in the night, I passed out. I woke up and was surprisingly not dead. If only I had a dime for every time I almost died on Earth. Well, I don't really need a dime, it's just an old expression I heard once. If it was supposed to be literal, it would say 'if only I had a ration card'.

I woke up to the sounds of the Blake siblings arguing. 

"I'm not moving until you let me up there to see him," Octavia declared, crossing her arms. She was sitting next to the ladder, probably wanting to see Lincoln. I bet she has a crush on him.

"Get comfortable," Bellamy retorted before walking off. He stopped at the door of the drop ship and turned back to his sister. "I let him live, isn't that enough?"

"He saved my life. And yours," Octavia snapped.

"I know you see it that way, but-" Octavia cut him off.

"That's the way it is."

"He's still dangerous," Bellamy responded. What a load of crap. Lincoln wouldn't hurt anyone, he's different to his people.

"Only because of what you did," Said Octavia.

"Look, whatever twisted connection you think you have with that animal, forget it. You don't get to see him. End of conversation," The older brother declared and turned back to walk away.

Octavia started talking again but I tuned out, it seemed personal. Then Clarke came into the drop ship, she quickly checked on me, changed my bandages and then recruited Bellamy to go on some assignment from the Ark. 

With Bellamy gone, I had an opportunity to go talk to Lincoln.

short chapter sorry kiddos love ya