Prologue: Loneliness of the Job

There was a desperate loneliness.

He wanted to scream, to cry.. to rage.

But none of that would get him home.

Mind you, Blue wasn't exactly alone. He had plenty of visitors, but it still wasn't home.

"I fixed it all... and I still lost in the end," Blue sighed hugging his knees to his chest.

Home was where the soul was.

Yet Home was forever locked to him now.

And he was the one that had done it.

At least he had a new home, where he could start up as Fate again. Apparently that battle with his replacement, had flipped him back to being a true Fate again.

He still had no idea how he'd died originally.

This multiverse was missing its fate, and Shell had not told him what had happened and Blue had a feeling he didn't want to know after Shell gave him a rather flat look. Yet probably nothing good, after all they'd left this multiverse a mess.

He called up an image of Stretch, this multiverse Stretch that is. They were spending time with there Bro, who went by Swap as in this multiverse had never been kidnapped by Error. His counterpart in this multiverse was also a lot smaller then himself, actually a lot of the beings here were shorter.

Blue pulled up images of error next, the destroyer was in the anti-void walking back and forth in frustration. Errors sanity was very fragile here, as he'd never had Blue help him at that crucial spot.

"Hmm..." Blue said.

Had Error been Geno in this multiverse?