I felt my heart skip a beat as we look at each other, seemingly getting lost in each others eyes. I watched his eyes scan my face, he seemed to be taking in every inch of skin on there. I did the same, I looked over every freckle, every slight wrinkle, everything. I could only feel myself fall more and more for him as I analyzed his skin.

I didn't even realize that me and him were getting closer until I felt our lips touch and his hand hold my waist. I blushed and kissed him back softly, shutting my eyes as I enjoyed his lips on mine, my hands resting on his chest. His lips felt so right on mine, they were warm, slightly chapped, but soft at the same time.

I felt him pull me closer, pulling me onto his lap and he wrapped his arms around my waist, causing my arms to wrap around his neck. I felt his tongue graze my bottom lip and I parted my lips a little and let his tongue in. The kiss was passionate and loving, after a minute we pulled away, looking at eachother with soft blushes and soft heart eyes.

I smiled at him and pecked his lips, making him chuckle softly. "You're so beautiful, y'know that right?" He says, kissing my forehead. I nod "how can I feel ugly when you constantly remind me" I say with a soft giggle, getting out of his lap and grabbing my Polaroid. "Let's go take these photos before we forget about them" I say, grabbing his hand and helping him off the bed.

I grab my shoes before leaving the room with Dream, I open the sliding glass door that leads to my back yard, letting Oliver run out. "Make sure you close the door please" I tell Dream as we step out, setting my shoes down and putting them on while Dream shuts the door. "Woah, your garden is so nice" he says, looking at the flower garden I've been growing for a year now.

The garden had white and red roses mixed with bluebells, the grass was green and slightly yellow patches which are normal. I had a small white porch swing in the middle that had a white crossed vine wall, that was covered in vines. I had a small fruit garden that grew strawberry's and raspberries, as well as a slightly bigger vegetable garden next to it that had carrots, tomatoes, and other vegetables.

"I'm glad you like it, it's one of my favorite things in my house" I say walking out to the swing with my camera, Dream following after me. We both took a seat on the swing, while I was working with my camera, I could feel dreams eyes watching me. I smiled as I got the film in and pointed my camera at Dream.

He chuckled and covered it with his hand. "Hey!" I whine putting my camera down. "I'm not photo ready!" He says pulling out his phone and fixing his hair and pulling his mark over his face. I chuckle and hold my camera up again, this time he held up two peace signs. "You're such a dork" I say as I snap the photo, setting my camera in my lap after the film bit came out.

"Yeah but I'm your dork" he says watching me shake the film to help it clear up. I snort a little "hmmmm, maybbeeee" I say looking up at him and sticking my tongue out. He gasps a little and dramatically puts his hand over his chest "so mean, so rude, so hurtful" he says pretending to cry. I laugh and set my camera and film next to me, sitting on my knees and pulling his mask off, giving him a soft kiss on the nose. "Does that make you feel better?" I ask watching him blush a soft pink.

"A little bit" he says with a smile, I smile back and pick up my car a again, putting a new film in and holding it up like i was taking a selfie, Dream smiled and kissed my cheek as I snapped the photo, I blushed softly and set my arm down after taking the film out. "Dork" I mumble causing him to laugh a little and kiss my cheek again. I sigh softly and move from sitting on my knees to sitting on my bum, laying my head against dreams chest.

Dream wraps his arms around my shoulders and holds my hand lazily. I smile softly and look up at the clouds, admiring how bright the sky was, it almost seems more vivid now that dreams hear with me, the clouds look brighter and full of life. I hum a soft tune, enjoying the feeling of dreams chest lightly lifting and sinking from his breathing. I didn't notice him filming us, I look over at his camera and smile, giggling softly. I did a peace sign as he took a photo.

This felt like heaven, like I was on cloud 9.

"Hey, do you wanna stay the night? I can make dinner for us and Im pretty sure I can find you something to wear" I ask looking back up at the sky. "I wouldn't mind, I'd just have to msg someone to take care of patches" he says, I look over at his phone and watch him text someone. I smile softly and hold one of his hands once he was done texting. I hummed softly as I took a photo with my camera of our hands.

"How long did it take you to grow the garden?" He asks, admiring the roses next to him. "Uhh, I wanna say about a year, maybe a little bit more then that" I say looking around at my garden, noticing the butterflies dancing around my flowers with the bees.

"Really? It looks like you've been working on it for years!" He says with slight shock in his voice. I laugh a little "yeah, my parents were florist before they retired so gardening is like second nature to me" I tell him, tilting my head back to look at him, blushing softly as I made eye contact with his bright greens.

"That's cool, you should let me meet them sometime" he says kissing the top of my head, "hmmm, I dunno man, not everyone gets to meet my parents" I say with a soft giggle. "What? Are your parents over protective of you?" He asks raising one of his eyebrows. "A little bit, I mean, they wouldn't want any random guy hanging out with their daughter"

"I'll be respectful!" He says with a slight pout, making me laugh and sit up, turning around so I can kiss his cheek "I'm sure you will" I say standing up and stretching. I let out a soft sigh as I walk over to oliver and pick him up. "Hehe hello baby" I say bouncing him a little, causing him to meow. Dream chuckles as I look back at him, noticing him taking a video of me. I smile and walk back over to him with my cat.

Oliver meows and jumps into dreams lap, purring softly as Dream lets him. I smile and grab my camera, snapping a photo of them before taking the film out so it can clear up. I grab the already cleared up photos and smile.

"Come on, let's head inside, I bought some watermelon yesterday"

♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎

Words: 2061
Song: no song for this chapter, sorry

Would you look at that I have updated. I'm going to put a warning now for future chapters but there will be some sapnotfound in upcoming chapters. I wanted to add some drama y'know 👀. I'm sorry if you aren't comfy with that, and before I get comments going off about shipping George and sapnap have said they don't care.

Anyways I hope you guys liked this chapter!