St. Patrick's Day~ Kiss me I'm Irish!

St. Patrick's Day- March

Alberto Lombardy was in a pissy mood.

He hated traveling to America, and on top of it all the airlines lost his luggage for his three day stay, he only had his overnight with him and his laptop,

He didn’t get why his brother couldn’t come to this business meetings he hated this things.

Is not that he hated Americans he just didn’t like leaving the comfort of his home.

He sighs as he walks towards the hotel’s front desk to give them his name.

‘’We been expecting you sir, your luggage has arrived’’. Alberto smile as he heard this he wanted nothing but change his clothes.

‘’The luggage is already in your room’’. The receptionist spoke with a flirty tone as she handed him his room key.

He said thank you and walk away without giving her a second glance, Alberto lately has been feeling different. He didn’t know what it was but for a while now, girls weren’t really doing it for him.

Girls pretty much fall to his feet and he used to like it but now he misses the chase.

What happened to girls that play hard to get?

As he went inside his room, he strips from his dirty suit and open his suitcase only to be met with nothing but green shit.

What the fuck? that is all he could think as he held a t-shirt that said ‘kiss me I am Irish’.

Rage took over him and he glare at the rest of the clothing hoping it’ll catch on fire.

The goddamn airlines got his suitcase mix up with another’s.