Diluc

Helloooo, this is a diluc x reader fanfic :))) i love diluc so much he's my favorite ❤️❤️❤️ (along with xiao)

this is a soft one because this scenario made me WHSHDHHSHSHSVS ok anyways

ALSO i might do a vampire diluc x reader 👀 if y'all are interested lmkkk
Childe will be next!!! As always I take requests hehehehe so don't be afraid to ask

➳➳➳➳➳ ⚘ ➳➳➳➳➳

You woke up to the warmth of the sun shining on your eyes. You felt very groggy, but very satisfied with the amount of sleep you got. You looked behind you to see a sleeping, red beauty.

You blushed at the sight. He was ethereal. His fluffy, messy hair. His smooth pale skin. You could go on forever listing his perfections.

It was warm under the blankets, and you felt so cozy. You didn't want to leave, but you still had to complete your commissions and quests. You tried to get out of bed, only to find yourself trapped in Diluc's strong grip.

"Stay here," he said in a sleepy, quiet tone. You wanted to stay with him as well, but you were busy, and had many things to attend to.

"Diluc, I really have to get up. Can you please let me go?"

"No," he responded, and tightened his grip

You sighed, and tried wriggling out of his grasp. It was pointless though, because your strength could never outmatch his.

"I seriously need to go," you said sternly.

"No"

"Please?"

"No."

"Please???"

"No."

You stared at him, then tried separating his hands so you could go. He whined softly and pulled you in closer.

You internally groaned. You weren't annoyed, in fact you were a little glad. Diluc was known to be a very emotionless, straightforward man. He didn't seem to be the type to show affection. But he valued the time you spent together, and most certainly enjoys being around you. He had the biggest heart, and cares much about you. He just hides that with a cold, stern attitude.

He had a little soft spot for you. And this was one of the moments where he'd show it.

"Five more minutes," he said, with a muffled voice. His head was right behind yours, and his arms were now holding you in by your chest. It was warmer, and cozier. You blushed even more.

"Fine, but after that I really have to go."

He pouted as a response, and you saw it from the corner of your eye. This man is too cute bro, you thought to yourself. You turned over to face him, and played with his floofy scarlet hair.

"Do you want to come with me? You can come with me if you'd like," You said with a smile.

He smiled faintly, and nodded. You then rested your head against his chest, where you could hear faint heartbeats. The red head laid his chin on your head, and started patting you, in a gentle, vertical motion.

You took a deep breath, and nuzzled closer to him when you smelt his scent. It was sweet, like grapes. You looked up at him, and he then tilted his head downwards to look at you. You smiled at him, while he leaned in to kiss your forehead. Your cheeks started heating up, which made him chuckle. It was so comfy that you almost fell back asleep

"You know, it's been about 5 minutes," Diluc said as he started to leave the bed.

You groaned, as you were enjoying the sweet moment you two had together. You wondered how he switched gears so fast, perhaps the red head just wanted a little moment with you before starting the day.

"Are you the one asking for another five minutes now? Come on, get up," He said, pulling you out of bed by your arm.

You eventually got pulled out of bed, now standing in front of Diluc. He was tall, and you were about a head or two shorter. You were rubbing your eyes, and your posture was poor.

"Go get ready, I'll be waiting at the door," He said while pushing your shoulders back to straighten your back. He pat your head, and straightened out your hair with his hands. After a few seconds of doing that, he left the room to prepare for the day.

You smiled at the gesture, then went to start your morning routine.

➳➳➳➳➳ ⚘ ➳➳➳➳➳

This one was a little shorter than my Venti fanfic, but i wasn't sure what to add ;-;-;—;

Also sorry for any grammatical errors, I finished writing this one shot early in the morning so my brain was fuzzy af. The ending felt a little bit rushed to me because i didn't know what to do for the ending so i lowkey half assed it-

but yea thank u guys for reading ily ❤️❤️❤️