The end

Byakuya Pov

..o..mi

..o..ami..!

..to...ami!

..Togami!

"..Togami!"

.."HEY TOGAMI!"

I snapped out of my thoughts to see.. a trial room?.. but weren't i just.. with Makoto?..
Did someone die and i completely forgot?..

"..Wh-wha?.. Where.. who's trial is this again?.."

"..Uhm.. did you lose all your memories again? I don't remember removing those again!" ???

Wait what?.. i raised my head to see..

Junko Enoshima?..

"Uh.. Togami..? What happened to you? Did you forget everything again.. its the second trial for Mukuro Ikusaba.. and just revealed Junko to be the mastermind.."Makoto.

"J..junko?! B-but i-i! Y-you?!"

"Hey master Byakuya! Were you having some sexy fantasy over egg boy over there or something while we were talking or????!"Syo.

Wait.. so.. was it all.. a dream?.. is Makoto not the mastermind at all and did i just completely zone out?.. but for how long..? Does that mean that everything he said to me was not true?
Do i actually love him tho?..

"S-Stop saying such foolish things!"

"Well anyway.. i think we can get back onto the trial now.." Kyoko.

"HE DIDN'T DENY IT!~" Syo.
~~Time skip by this plot twist~~

So that's exactly what happened.. we carried on the trial and defeated Junko Enoshima, Makoto isn't the mastermind and all those feelings , that 'dream' is fake aswell but i still don't understand it, it seemed so real.. and it felt like Makoto really meant what he said.. plus there were unexpected or stupid things aswell so i don't understand how this even is possible (Because its anime, DUH) ,i probably will never know either. But even if that was so.. i still believe that.. i really do love Makoto.

The end.

——————————————————

(Ayo for people who like banana fish- i have started a banana fish x male reader fanfiction. Now if you're going to read it, know that the writing style is very different so yeah-)

The end! Yeah,  this was not planned at all and i did not want to end it like this but i have lost all motivation to continue this and i didn't want to discontinue it without some ending so i wrote this shorter chapter as an ending, since this wasn't expected and not how i wanted to end it before there will be some things that don't make sense in the past few chapters. I will edit them in the future and probably change some things aswell- such as Makoto's problems since it's pretty cringe— anyway i hope you liked reading the story and would like to thank you for following all the way till here!

Also the chatfic will continue some time, but i don't know when either :(

Again I apologise for this sudden and unexpected ending and i may have made some of you sad-

That being said,

Bye!