"No, you said not to," Rex said.

Anakin face palmed, "Well ya shoulda told her. But that doesn't matter now, the little thing is the devil. Look what she did," he held up his robotic arm that was spasming like crazy and his other hand with two little puncture marks in it, "Look what she did! I don't know how she was so well behaved for you,"

Rex sighed through his nose, "Where is she?"

"I'll take you to her,"

Anakin lead them down some halls and into a briefing room. He opened the door and the room was a wreck, chairs were skewed all over the place and laying on their sides, a few tools were scattered around the floor, and the tiny Togruta was sitting on top of the holotable.

Rex was surprised, "She's only awake for what, one or two hours and she's already done this?"

"Oh you have no idea," Anakin said.

Ahsoka gasped, "Aww, Force Rex, how could you not tell me about her," She hobbled over to the baby, "What's her name?"

"She doesn't have-" Rex said but was cut off

"You cannot name her," Anakin said.

"But why not? I'm sure you've noticed her strength in the Force, so shouldn't she be at the temple- oh wait never mind I forgot,"

Rex walked over to them and the little girl and smiled greatly and the sight of Ahsoka and Rex. Anakin walked over, "Why does she hate me? And only me?"

"Because you're Anakin," Ahsoka said.

Anakin crossed his arms but his robotic hand spazzed and thwapped him hard in the chest. He grumbled a picked up some tools on the floor. He righted a chair and sat down, starting to try to fix his spasming hand. Rex walked around picking up the overturned furniture and putting the tools where they belonged, while Ahsoka kept the girl occupied, "You need a name," she said quietly, "We can't call you 'baby' or 'kid' all the time. Although Rex would call you 'kid' either way, yeah,"

The child started to make funny faces which made Ahsoka laughed, and the baby laughed back, "Hmm, let's see. Now forgive me if you don't like your name, how about Caara, Koro, or Haana. Nah, I don't really like those, do you," The baby's expression was blank, "I'll take that as a 'no'. Maybe Bora or Annalex. Annalex is neat, 'anna' means beautiful or grace, and 'lex' is warrior." The baby smiled, "The beautiful warrior, I think that would fit you for when you go up. But shhh, you can't tell Anakin," she looked up.

Anakin was still fiddling on his robotic arm and Rex had just finished cleaning up the floor and walked over to her. He stood next to her put his hand on her lower back. Ahsoka leaned into him, "You cleaned fast,"

"I get a lot of practice when it comes the 501st,"

"Heh, yeah you're right."

"So, what should we do with her. It's not like we have a day care, and it's war time, we can't look after her,"

"I know. I'm still thinking about that,"

Anakin walked over to them and glared and the little girl, "What do baby Togrutas eat?"

"Well what to baby humans eat?" Ahsoka said.

"Uh... milk,"

"There's your answer,"

"Well duh. I just didn't know if they ate solid food too,"

Ahsoka was about to say something but Anakin's com went off, "Hi Padmé," he said.

"Hi Anakin. Look I have something you might want to hear,"

"Oh?"

"It's about the accelerated aging for the clones,"

"I thought I told you not to worry about that,"

"Yes, you did. But it bothered me the whole day. I took Bail Organa with me and we did some digging and investigating. Long story short, we found it," Rex felt his heart rate accelerate, "We found a cure," her voice came through happiness.

"You found a cure!?" Anakin said shocked.

"Yes we did. It took a while but we found it,"

"Oh Padmé you have no idea how much time and trouble you have saved us. Hey, look, I love you, I have to go,"

"Alright. I love you too, Ani. Bye,"

"Bye,"

Rex turned to Ahsoka with wide eyes and his mouth slightly open. Ahsoka had a wide grin stretched across her face, she threw her arms around Rex and didn't even care that her arms hurt, she'd deal with that later. He hugged her back tighter but relaxed she had just started recovering from her wounds so he lessened up a bit. He started to let out a few quiet laughs in disbelief, Ahsoka stepped back and still had the smile etched across her face.

Rex pressed his forehead against hers and whispered, "I love you,"

She whispered back, "I love you too,"

"Uh," Anakin interrupted their small moment, "I'm still here," he wave a hand.

"Well you can go away," Ahsoka said to him over Rex's shoulder, then they resumed their position and let their happiness come out while ignoring Anakin awkwardly standing there.