Chapter Nine: Attack

Three weeks have passed and Toby thinks it's time for us to see our parents again. The sun shines brightly, running colours around my room. Me and Jaze have already packed, ready to meet mum and dad again.

I run down the stairs, fully healed, I decide to jump the last five steps. "That's going to be bad for you!" Toby shouts.

"I'll be fine" I reply as I head into the garden, I lay down to think about what to say to my parents. Jaze jumps from among the bushes "Agh" He yells.

I giggle and start to run around, Jaze joins me and we play for hours however the sun starts to dip behind the horizon and night sets in.

"Dinner time" Toby's mum shouts from the living room, me and my brother dart into the house, ready to eat. Jet looks at me strange and comes over to hug me.

"What's up?" I ask with my head tilted.

"I'm going to miss you guys, you two are the only reason I didn't end it in that awful place" He reveals.

"We will not be gone long, did you think you could get rid of us now?" I joke but reassure at the same time.

"I know but it's not going to be the same, what if I need you kids?" He ask regarding me.I study the big bad alpha who has been there for me and Jaze, he's about to fall apart.

"Hey, don't fall apart now Jet, we love you and we will be a call away. Do you here me, no matter what the time is, you call if you need us" I commend.He just nods and pulls me in for a hug once more.

Meanwhile Jaze has got me and Jet some food, which he is saving for us. "Come on you guys" He says, rolling his eyes.

"Coming!" I reply while pulling Jet along with me.

Silence greets me as we eat. The room is filled with shadows and Toby looks anxious. My gut feeling tells me not to let my guard down, causing me to growl. Everyone looks at me.

"Something is not right, I can feel it" I say to no one in particular. I watch and listen.

"What's the matter?" I ask just before all hell breaks loose.

"Go, Jaze and Hunter GO!" Jay shouts running to help Jet who's fighting three attacker at once. Someone grabs my arm and I'm dragged through the chaos.

Growling I let my training kick in, I duck and punch causing my attacker to double in pain, I elbow him in the back and knee him in the face. His body goes limp and I start to run.

Glass files everywhere and the pack are fighting gun men. I watch as Jet and Jaze fight together and in my eyes they make a great team, Hunters quickly fall and I can finally rest.

Just as the last hunter goes down, I'm tackled to the floor, one hunter is alive. I bit, scratch and claw trying to break his hold on me.

"Nice try little Wolfe" He sneers, I growl louder and wonder why I can not here my pack mates.

I struggle my hardest and he doesn't like that, before I can scream he shoves a silver knife into my side, a dreadful sound starts and with a shocked gasp I notice it's me making that sound.

Jaze screams in the kitchen and Jet is fighting nearby, more hunters have manged to get here. Terrified I howl, my voice carries the urgent and danger tone, begging allies to help.

I kick up, taking the hunter off guard, I jump him and I grab his skull and bang it against the floor shit he's dead I think.

Jaze's screams cut off and some thing connects with my skull. "Hunter" Jet yells racing towards me. I drop to the floor and blood oozes from my head and onto my shirt, Jet slides under me just in time to break my fall.

My body hits his and darkness threatens to take me. My breathing becomes shallow and I can barely see.

"Jet, where's Jaze?" I croak out.

Jet watch's me and at the last minute he says "He's gone, Hunter they took him". It does not matter as I can not register and darkness takes me, I welcome it with open arms.

*********************************************************************************************

Thank you all for voting and commenting, don't forget to keep it up.

Love you guys.

Love and peace.