promo

UPCOMING.....

we can see a beautiful huge mansion... but today this mansion was totally silent.. you know why becouse last night he lost his 4 lovely owners in same accident... leaving him and their symbols of love alone in this world...
we can see a 13 years old boy doing all the rituals silently.. gazing time to time on one spot making sure.. someone is alright.. giving small smile..after 2 hours he done all the rituals.. he just run to a baby cot and took 4 years baby girl in his arms.. and hug her tightly.. because she was already SCERED seeing all this type of scenes.. shee look at that boy making puppy face a small tear drop fall from her eyes.. seeing this  he give a quick pick on her lips and hide her in his arms..
soon all guest started leaving house. and their family advocate come inside the house... their close relatives sat in leaving room with advocate.. and started discussing that now who will taking care of babies... one man smrinkinly said I'm ready for taking care both of them.. but I just want 50% property on my name so that I took good care of them...
one woman said that I'm ready to take care of that baby girl... I'm taking her with me..
and this was enough for that boy.. and he just rorr like loin

boy- NOOOOOOOOO... DARE YOU...DARE YOU TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME...I WILL DIGG GRAVE THAT PERSON WHO GOING TO TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME.. SHE WAS NEVER GOING ANYWHERE LEAVING ME.. UNDERSTAND..????

one man said- but beta...

boy- I THINK YOU...DIDN'T HEARD PROPABLLY WHAT I SAID SOME SECONDS AGO... SHE'S NOT GOING ANYWHERE... SHE ALWAYS STAY WITH ME.. MAIN KHAYAL RAKHUNGA MERI JAANA KA... becouse WE BELONGS WITH EACHOTHERS.... SOO...YOU ALL CAN LEAVE NOW..

seeing that boys this AVTAAR all gets SCERED from him.. while that baby girl gives him cute smile.....

Love 💞naina_sahusidkijaanAmritaSilTheomenofdeathSaburanjameelaAjayJha226

Love 💞
naina_sahu
sidkijaan
AmritaSil
Theomenofdeath
Saburanjameela
AjayJha226