chapter-3

yes it's non other than our handsome hero THE SIDHARTH MALHOTRA..niti look at him and smile and said one word with teary eyes.....

niti look at him and smile and said one word with teary eyes

niti- HUBBBYYY.....😢😢😢

sid just pick her up in his arms and clean her tears first and kiss her lips..niti smile litile bit.. and tooking her dupatta of dress in her small plams she started cleaning Sid's face... becouse first he have football practice for match... and then he come home hurriedly on bicycle... coz he know his jaana waiting for him only...niti clean all Mudd and swate from Sid's forehead face and nake and hug him tightly keeping her face in his nake...sid also hold niti protectively yet in a soft grip making sure that his hold not much hard for his litile jaana all started smile seeing their care for each other's... after 5min sid felt that niti was calm... seeing this anil says..

anil- sid go beta take shower fast and come you know na princess waiting for you only

sid- yess pappa but before that I have a very very important work...

anil- which work....

sid look at that lady like he will kill her at any moment... niti still in his arms.....he just come near that lady... and said one word and make everyone confused.....

sid- SORRY....🤨

lady- huhhh...????🤔🤔

sid- sorry...SAY SORRY....SAY SORRY TO MY JAANA...😠😠

😠😠