chapter 10

sid come to home with roshan and adv. Sabarwal... doing last retual of their parents... seeing his niti run to sid..all started shouting not to hug sid... but niti started criying loudly as she thought like all sid also didn't want her to hug him... seeing all this Sid Shout...

sid- stoppppp... leave her... what are you doing guys...

all- beta woh aap...burial site se aaye ho toh..

sid- tohh kyaa karu haaa kyaa karu.. she was criying.. she thought that I didn't want her to near me... common guys try to understand she was already in brocken state.. and you guys doing this with her... JAANA come here...

niti run to sid and hug him tightly

niti run to sid and hug him tightly..sid also pick her up then he said let's go dj jaana ko shower de dete hai...
dj also nodes her head and they went to sid's room... roshan went to his room with adv. Sabarwal for taking shower..

after shower sid come downstairs taking niti in his arms.. sid cover her with soft blanket... he ordered hot milk for niti... and make that milk to niti...then he place niti's head on his chest and cover her with blanket propablly.. started patting her head
saying sweet things in her ear make her sleep... that time roshan also come their with adv. they sat with sid... roshan patted lovingly on sidni's heads...

sid- mamu call pundit ji and tell him to come in morning for kriyavidhi...

roshan- putter inni jaldi kriyavidhi...

sid- haa mamu 13 days k gap ke baad agar kriyavidhi hogaa toh ye saari baate jaana ke saamne wapas dohrayi jaayegi.. wapas wahi dard.. wahi taklif... make her more weak...

roshan- tikk kaha putter tune

sid- and sabrwal uncle I took some
disigens so aap kal kriyavidhi ke baad yaha rukenge...

sid- and sabrwal uncle I took some disigens so aap kal kriyavidhi ke baad yaha rukenge

adv- thik hai beta...main sare papers ready kar deta hu.....

that time sid realise that his jaana sleeping in his arms soo he took her in his arms securely and said to everyone to take some rest and he went to his room tooking niti with him he made her sleep on bed and
started caressing her hair's softly.. sleep was faar away from his eyes
in morning sid is one who wakeup covering niti propablly he kiss her lips and went to Washroom to get ready.. after sometime someone barg in SIDNI'S room saying..HAAYEEE HUMARE BACCHEE.... they started waking up niti sudden loud criying sound niti wakeup from her sleep and started criying...as sid and her parents always wake up her very softly.. sid comeout from Washroom.. and went to them he just push that people aside from niti and took niti in his arms and shout..

sid- what the hell is this who send you inside the room.. listening Sid's voice all come to his room sid angrily ask to guard's who send this people inside the room

guard- sid baba we stopped them but they said that we are mere guards we didn't have any right to stop them coz they are relatives...

listening this Sid got more Angry...

sid- relative's seriously mamu see... humare relatives mom dad ki shadi ke baad ye relative kahaa they itne saal inhe humari yaad kaise aagayi...just because they had love marriage inn logo ne charo se rishta tod diyaa tha naa... anyways I never want any type of tamaashaa here sooo get out of my room right now...

Seeing Sid's anger all comeout from his room...

Then sid made niti calm while talking with her softly...but niti hug him saying...

Niti- hubby... Who al they....they toll me... they toott me we them...I didn't want to go we them...I want to be wi you.....

Sid- jaana who told you that I send you with them... Hubby never ever leave his jaana anywhere...we are always together like this only...

Sooo doston here is our stories new chapter sooo go and read it

Sooo doston here is our stories new chapter sooo go and read it... and tell me who wants this new story also....

Love's 💕
naina_sahu
sidkijaan
Saburanjameela
juhisuhana
AjayJha226
KaynatSharma
ParomitaTikadar
user69499916
Theconfused_soul
PoonamRana9
AmritaSil
Cutypie200
MuniraGulamali
samueljain